Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Two years since Perfect Illusion announcement

jakob

Featured Posts

Quartz
9 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

tbh the song is so powerful it makes me wanna make a car crash when I'm listening it while driving.. anyone else? 

I- :wtfga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
13 minutes ago, Alejandroo said:

Thank god she never gonna perform this song ever

:triggered:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

gstring

I still remember i had it on repeat a million:stalkga: times because it's catchy as hell

Little little

ryanripley

this was one of my all time favourite gaga eras ugh

i wanna redo it

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

AMENiCURE

it has been 2 years?!?! time sure flies quick... but i remember blasting this on repeat unleashing my rage and feel the adrenaline rush:music: the song wants me to burn down a house and then go inside and dance :messga:

Bolkins

I feel ambivalent towards it, I think its a great song but not lead material imo. I also feel like it was manufactured somewhat and thats not Gaga's style.

Lucas

This announcement was TrollGa at her finest. With those cute little colors I expected a cute pop song not a raging dance-rock song :grr:.
But I loooooove the song, it's her weakest lead single but it's still a good song and if you're in the mood and put the volume really loud it slays lives

homomo

It’s my favourite Gaga song of all time. So powerful.

BornSimon

Still amazing. I got goosebumps the first time I played it, something which had never occurred to me with a Gaga lead. Absolutely incredible song.

Sestri Levante

I remember I was having lunch and the first picture was posted and I didn't finish eating :messga:. Then they announced who produced it and I freaked out about Kevin being related to the song :nooo:

It's one of her best songs in my opinion :diane:

2 hours ago, TheAlpha said:

All I remember from that song is the fart.

Reveal hidden contents

It has one of Gaga’s best instrumental of all time. I love it so much. I remember getting high and listening to the song. It was a trip.

I actually hate GGD for making me notice the fart :ladyhaha: haven’t been able to listen to the song without laughing for months now

heauxmatica

Archived