💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Allie X - Super Sunset Tracklist Revealed

Squidward T

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

It says on iTunes that Girl of the Year is on it & there’s only 8 tracks & sadly that includes the intro which probably isn’t a full song

there are actually 2 songs that are not full songs. we basically get only 6 songs from this album. but it's suppose to be a mini album anyway. maybe we'll get CLX3 not long after this project. but all 3 songs she released so far are bops :party:

River

the titles sounds like sentences from Hillary Duff songs :duck:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

StarstruckIllusion

wtf is this? the Apple Music Canada one looks like 8 songs, which 2 of are interludes, and 3 of we already heard (4 bc she performed a new song at Dua’s opening, was a bop.) 

So, 2 new songs in September... yeah I’m disappointed. It’s just an EP, which makes sense bc CL2 was just over a year ago, but she hyped it like a full LP and everything :/

EDIT: yeah I didn’t get the memo this would be an EP :/ :/ :/ oh well, at least they’re amazing songs, and the wait for CLX3 will be better. 

ItsTommyBitch

Wait we stan a mini album that's billed as an EP :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

39 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Wait we stan a mini album that's billed as an EP :gum: 

Technically it is an EP - it's under 25/30 minutes and that's classified officially an an EP.

beaublue
2 hours ago, SFDMQ said:

there are actually 2 songs that are not full songs. we basically get only 6 songs from this album. but it's suppose to be a mini album anyway. maybe we'll get CLX3 not long after this project. but all 3 songs she released so far are bops :party:

Yeah I know & I’m honestly not counting on her releasing anything in full length album form... this is her 3rd release & it’s still not a full length record

AMENiCURE

giving that graphic design is my passion tease:tony:

but on a side note i'm excited for it since i love her music:party:

Archived