Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pete proposed to Ariana the day they met

Borislshere

Featured Posts

shoful

Omg she barely knows him. I mean I hope it worksout for them but like what if they fond out they have nothing in common when the honeymoom phase ends. Have they even lived together yet? 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pink sushi
2 hours ago, shoful said:

Omg she barely knows him. I mean I hope it worksout for them but like what if they fond out they have nothing in common when the honeymoom phase ends. Have they even lived together yet? 

They moved in together after like a week. :laughga: 

Henri Bardot
7 hours ago, Dutch said:

Why aren’t we talking about the album yet?

because half of it is caca

pooiota

GagaMyBlood95

I'm sorry, I love Ari but.... This is a giant mess and I actually hope this is all a public stunt before the album release and she is not actually so madly in love with him that she is willing to devote her life to him and she doesn't even know him that well :rip: 

Mirages

Acute love is like a disease... Let's see when they get the Cure. Mp3:sure:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

StreamDelicate

I'll give her credit for finding a man who appreciates her that much (meanwhile I struggle to get boys to text back consistently :selena:). I'd just be wary if I were her 

shoful
8 hours ago, pink sushi said:

They moved in together after like a week. :laughga: 

Well thats better than waiting since they were already engaged after a week :huntyga: but still a mess. Like what mentally sane person proposes to someone that day

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Lona Delery

dis some crazy ****, lets see how this turns out when the honeymoon phase ends in like 1.5 yrs

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

pink sushi

How the proposal went.

Pete: Hey yo will you like marry me?

Ariana: Yah sure whatever I guess.

Pete: Sick

How can you accept an engagement proposal of someone you barely know while high in bed and write a song about him like a month later. I'm sure his "thing" went up to her brain to make her do such a decision.

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, SJAG said:

How can you accept an engagement proposal of someone you barely know while high in bed and write a song about him like a month later. I'm sure his "thing" went up to her brain to make her do such a decision.

It is 10 inches, and so is she, so it’s possible.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

i mean they probably dont take proposal as serious as you all do, it just a ring after all they are not married

imma cut a bitch

pink sushi
On 8/17/2018 at 3:48 PM, SJAG said:

On 8/17/2018 at 3:54 PM, Thomas P said:

It is 10 inches, and so is she, so it’s possible.

Omfg :air: @Morphine Prince

Archived