Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Let's Talk Realistically

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Rifek
1 minute ago, Italian said:

Is it absolutely confirmed that the whole ASIB will have songs of hers, because I'm currently expecting a standard soundtrack album with 5 Gaga songs at max

Gaga + Bradley original songs.

Solo songs and duets.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grenziel

The only logical reason that I believe this is only just for A Star Is Born is they have a very strong material for the sound track of the movie - remember all the reviews on the music where she sang her heart out? Yeah, those receive a lot of great reviews. :vegas:

I remember there was a time when Jennifer Lopez and Eminem has number 1 on Box Office and Album in the same week during their respective releases. Jlo has Love Don't Cost a Thing and The Wedding Planner in 2001 whilst Eminem had a Number 1 Movie, Album, and Single all at the same time, in 2002.

So, anything is possible. :huntyga:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

LadyLuca

I have been right all the time. when I say lg 6 comes out in 2019. it does. cuz im always right. its that ez

Nicogly
6 hours ago, ND4 said:

I don’t know really, just to be brutal with this whole ASIB stuff that movie won’t be big and will have a 1-2 week run in most theatres, if it’s lucky in some areas might get 3, unlikely 4. IF it gets an Oscor nom it may get another release but the reality is it’s not going to be a large thing that lasts months and months 

ive got to laugh

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Lee Ng
8 hours ago, nattuggla said:

Burlesque - November 2010

But she wasn't that successful with that at that time point....

I think not. Burlesque was really the last time she had been internationally exposed and praised. Within my recollection, the film was very successful, Christina did an excellent job in acting and especially in the amazing soundtracks, many of which she wrote on her own. Even though the promo performances were messy as hell since she had some kind of eating disorder, it was still a great great time in terms of popularity for her. I just hope the GP would react the same with AISB, despite the fact that the genre and the execution of the film was totally different and somehow more academic.:ohwell:

Lee Ng
1 hour ago, grenziel said:

The only logical reason that I believe this is only just for A Star Is Born is they have a very strong material for the sound track of the movie - remember all the reviews on the music where she sang her heart out? Yeah, those receive a lot of great reviews. :vegas:

I remember there was a time when Jennifer Lopez and Eminem has number 1 on Box Office and Album in the same week during their respective releases. Jlo has Love Don't Cost a Thing and The Wedding Planner in 2001 whilst Eminem had a Number 1 Movie, Album, and Single all at the same time, in 2002.

So, anything is possible. :huntyga:

Ikr. If she has a great soundtrack like Lalaland's or Vita's, for instance, she surely will have a glorious and successful yet very refreshed era.   

GagaUnderYou

The Shallow - Last week in September

ASIB soundtrack - early October

Lead single - live performance on December 28th with Apple Music exclusive 

Single #2 - February 2019 

LG6 - March 2019 

ASIB blu ray release - April 2019 

10 hours ago, Admin said:

There's no way LG6 is out before spring 2019. I'd say fall 2019.

Exactly. 

crackpoppodcast
10 hours ago, nattuggla said:

Tbh I think initially LG6 was planned to get released in fall 2018 before WB recognized that ASIB would have chances for the awards season hence ASIB was moved back from May to October which basically messed up the original plan for LG6.

I think it all depends how much ASIB will get promoted. If it is not get promoted big I can see LG6 getting released in November. If they want to ride on the ASIB wave I think they will wait until early Q1/Q2 2019 to release LG6.

What I cannot imagine is that LG6 is getting released in parallel to ASIB (soundtrack)......

I completely agree with you and the plan of moving LG6 because ASIB was pushed back makes so much sense BUTTTT I cannot understand why she would then release those photos yesterday! Like what WAS THE REASON

SpeechIess

I bet early 2020 if that, she'd be dumb to release in this climate. It's well over a year and a half away but it's logical considering pop is struggling and she's doing ASIB & Enigma. LG6 is most likely to be a huge step forward for her artistically, which will take a while to develop. I also don't doubt she's working on her vocals, technique wise and possibly improving her range and head voice and all sorts of other performing attributes for the new era and tours. :stalkga:

Depends really, but I think she's probably stressed right now considering she's working on an album, doing large movie promo and then working on and then doing an entire Vegas residency. Her career is sort on a rocket ship in a way right now at least. :nails:

josephalexander

Okay, maybe I'm being slightly delulu BUT here's what I think

- Those pictures are obviously not for ASIB, and I really highly doubt that she would post pictures from magazine spreads before the magazines are out. I also doubt they're for the Enigma residency because the aesthetic is so drastically different and they were posted on her IG story but not in the Enigma folder thing. Also, why would she ever post photos from interludes/backdrops for the show before it happens? I know she did that with the GTO interlude before the JWT but that was a countdown 3 days before the show... and it wasn't like this...

- Those pictures are way too conceptual to just be an IG spread and they don't match any other established visual she's had for any official releases (i.e. Enigma, ASIB, etc.)

- BUT!!! I think she's been following a natural/supernatural theme for a while here, starting with the Coachella film with the tentacles and the gecko, then the JWT with the rhino, the fish/paint interlude, the bugs (or whatever they were) on that photo that leaked before the JWT then became official merch, and all the interludes for the JWT were so dark and so was Coachella

- She's working with artists and producers who make generally dark/heavy industrial techno and I think those pictures match that aesthetic perfectly

- The anniversary of The Fame is Sunday

- The VMA's are Monday

- She announced PI on a Wednesday in August, posted those photos on a Wednesday in August (a reach? perhaps, don't drag me)

- PI was released September 2 years ago, and she's consistently released new music around that timeframe since 2008. 

- I think ASIB promo got moved back for Oscars season and LG6 promo was originally slated for the next few months, but I doubt they would suddenly re-arrange it all when they have releases and a schedule set in place even though they have in the past. It just seems too risky.

- There's been so much talk about LG6 this year or at least music FROM LG6 this year from producers and collaborators (DJWS, Mark Nilan Jr., etc.)

- I'm shook help :laughga:

BlingNotTheMusic

OP: Basically that has been my internal dialogue for the past few days (see: since April 2017 when The Cure surprise dropped)

ITS 9:02 PST LET ME CHECK SPOTIFY.......the only time I’ve been disappointed to see Your Song :messga:

Archived