Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Let's Talk Realistically

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Pray4FameGa

Ok I’ll try and be as logical and calm and realistic as possible...

... NEW ERA LEAD SINGLE TOMORROW BITCH SHE COMETH.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

The soundtrack will bring one-two singles anyway, it's gonna be a short music era, it's mostly be about the movie and less about the music, they'll do their best to promote it but soundtracks are a hit or miss in any case.. so I don't understand those who are obsessed with the ASIB era..

LG6 will come sooner than you think, by the end of the month.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheAlpha
28 minutes ago, andy69em said:

can someone else please do the hard ~emotional labor~ of researching madonna's release schedule when she was doing both soundtracks and albums? has someone already done this? i know we all have GAGADONNA ptsd, but it seems relevant to point out the last time a popstar this big was potentially releasing a major soundtrack and album at roughly same time.

I created a thread yesterday where I explained how having Gaga EVERYWHERE before the Oscar, it’s probably the best Oscar campaign. Cher starred in three movies, was in almost every single magazine cover and released a self-titled album all in 1987. By 1988, she was everywhere and won an Oscar for Moonstruck. 

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Sneaky Oliver
24 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I just know that Christina released an album and a soundtrack like 5-6 months apart.....

Bionic - June 2010

Burlesque - November 2010

But she wasn't that successful with that at that time point....

Bionic was kinda non-existent tho :toofunny:

OT I dont see why she cant release LG6 mid-late November. I mean ASIB will be likely over by the end of October 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Killa
1 hour ago, Stigma said:

Am I the only one who thinks that a pop single right now will be a fantastic jump-start for the ASIB promo to come in late Sep and Oct?

It would only showcase her versability.

If she has a hit, id say release it. Cause it wont take away the spotlight of the movie but create hype.

Its not like bradley is as famous as tom cruise lol. And gaga global impact has severely decreased.

If she has a moderate hit it would only be bebeficial

Besides if she has a really extravagant era with dance elecropop again, the movie will be the sound of music/joannevfor those sleeping on her

Also i could see much buzz cause the contrast would be so different. 

Monsterish
1 hour ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Even my straight, non-stan sister send me screenshots saying, "So Gaga is back?"

The thing is that weird-distortion and random pics scream new Era to me, but Gaga is still silent, tho :spin:

Itsbrenda

I don’t know really, just to be brutal with this whole ASIB stuff that movie won’t be big and will have a 1-2 week run in most theatres, if it’s lucky in some areas might get 3, unlikely 4. IF it gets an Oscor nom it may get another release but the reality is it’s not going to be a large thing that lasts months and months 

moonboywow

Honestly this is why gaga should do like..livestreams and cute things. She doesn’t always have to release music but she should fill the gaps with some form of other content. That’s just my opinion. 

justanothergay

I really don't know what to believe. The things she has shared (on social media) for the past year are so disjointed and weird. There were two periods where teasing was intense. It sort of seems like LG6 has already been released on another planet and we're just getting blips of it down here on earth. :derpga:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

1 hour ago, TheAlpha said:

I created a thread yesterday where I explained how having Gaga EVERYWHERE before the Oscar, it’s probably the best Oscar campaign. Cher starred in three movies, was in almost every single magazine cover and released a self-titled album all in 1987. By 1988, she was everywhere and won an Oscar for Moonstruck. 

oh my inez & vinoodh, you did that! yezzzz~~

everyone needs to read yr post!!! i cannot handle those "Nicki Swift"-type videos, buuuut I like your summary and feel like cher and madonna are both good to think about as we continue to compulsively speculate on the odds of ASIB in relation to LG6. 

thank you ty ty

James Gibson

Something I find interesting is how Gaga is treating her public imagery for ASIB. She filmed the picture with brunette and red hair. THE DAY THE FILMINGS FINISHED she bleached her hair all blonde again. In the interviews we've been getting blonde hair without a single brunette root. That looks curious because it seems she's trying to distinguish Gaga from Ally (who seems to be a 'regular' girl with a big voice and songwriting).

For me it's not coincidence she's doing her 'crazy' imagery back. It's to make it seem her acting work more versatile and with effort. At most of the time she's the fierce chamaleon popstar with lot of gimmick but to the movie she turned herself into a insecure emotional young girl with big ambitions. It's part of the narrative to sell her character.

I personally believe the "she's everywhere" strategy is quite nice. Having her pop record out and about, then later she's on a movie doing someone totally different from her, then idk having a small part at AHS playing a scary witch, you know.

I think it would be great if she gets on this hype and releases herself fully on this. And VMAs would be great promo (even if singing an ASIB song), hope it's scheduled for that surprise. And I would love so much if she came tomorrow. We can hope

Am I the only one worried that Nicola saying he "is ready to work with Gaga on a new era" means that absolutely nothing has been planned for the next few months (I mean in terms of new pop music)

Kimblue
7 minutes ago, Italian said:

Am I the only one worried that Nicola saying he "is ready to work with Gaga on a new era" means that absolutely nothing has been planned for the next few months (I mean in terms of new pop music)

He already has been working with her.

WhiteWitch

You guys do understand that saturating the market with Gaga music would he good for both ASIB and LG6 right, you also understand that albums aren’t limited for release in spring/fall. It could come out at any point at any time, it could even be a surprise release. In fact, imagine the buzz a surprise release would cause, allowing her to heavily promote both the album and asib. 

4 hours ago, Admin said:

Because A Star Is Born is a new era. She's releasing a whole new album for the movie that has pop songs like "The Cure" in it.

That manager interview was fake.

Is it absolutely confirmed that the whole ASIB will have songs of hers, because I'm currently expecting a standard soundtrack album with 5 Gaga songs at max

Archived