💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Let's Talk Realistically

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

i think they going to do 3 or 4 singles before the album. first one this week.  plus vma, maybe even hosting too.

album in early 2019.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps
13 minutes ago, Admin said:

There's no way LG6 is out before spring 2019. I'd say fall 2019.

inb4 Gaga drops something tomorrow :derpga: :huntyga:

Am I the only one who thinks that a pop single right now will be a fantastic jump-start for the ASIB promo to come in late Sep and Oct?

bloody g

I think we will get a single or two for Enigma and get LG6 next year

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Admin
18 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Okay but why would so many people on her team start talking about "a new era." And:

-that manager for the residency talked about being excited for her to perform new music that is unlike any of her old stuff

-one of the producers confirmed new pop music in 2018 

-she has changed her Spotify and Apple Music profile pictures for the first time since pre-Joanne

Because A Star Is Born is a new era. She's releasing a whole new album for the movie that has pop songs like "The Cure" in it.

That manager interview was fake.

ferretti
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

Because A Star Is Born is a new era. She's releasing a whole new album for the movie that has pop songs like "The Cure" in it.

That makes sense, ASIB is def an era, but I just don't think it's an album era. I do think the album will be huge and a song or two might even really take off, but it won't be the type of thing she's going to promote and build visuals around the way she would a traditional album. The visuals for that project are self-contained in that movie. I don't think Nicola is here for anything ASIB related. With the photos yesterday and the teasing from the whole creative team this year, it just feels to me like a new LG6/Enigma era is starting sooner than later. I'm def always delulu when it comes to Gags, but it feels like an LG6 single to hype for the movie and Enigma makes sense.  

disco stick tester, inquire within

Kimblue

They didn’t record for months on both coasts this past spring and summer for nothing. And ASIB stans can be quiet, not all of those producers are on the soundtrack.

can someone else please do the hard ~emotional labor~ of researching madonna's release schedule when she was doing both soundtracks and albums? has someone already done this? i know we all have GAGADONNA ptsd, but it seems relevant to point out the last time a popstar this big was potentially releasing a major soundtrack and album at roughly same time.

EGOT2027
15 minutes ago, Admin said:

You're probably right, but I can't help but wonder why Gaga would bring back Nicola for ASIB. I doubt she will be going for crazy outfits during the press tour. I always saw her in Brandon's dresses for ASIB stuff.

11 minutes ago, andy69em said:

can someone else please do the hard ~emotional labor~ of researching madonna's release schedule when she was doing both soundtracks and albums? has someone already done this? i know we all have GAGADONNA ptsd, but it seems relevant to point out the last time a popstar this big was potentially releasing a major soundtrack and album at roughly same time.

Someone did this for Cher on a thread yesterday, I think

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

nattuggla
16 minutes ago, andy69em said:

I just know that Christina released an album and a soundtrack like 5-6 months apart.....

Bionic - June 2010

Burlesque - November 2010

But she wasn't that successful with that at that time point....

Pray4FameGa
28 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I think we will get a single or two for Enigma and get LG6 next year

sense.gif

JazzGa

Yes all of the hype is confusing me too, gettin my widdo monstre hackles all shooked up :cryga: I was prepared to bunker down for no new pop music activity till after ASIB promotion is over but now I'm getting conflicting messages from all the hype plus I think logically she may release SOMETHING new to to perform at her residency, idk maybe that something will be nothing more than the ASIB soundtrack but I don't imagine her performing songs from that live very much other than maybe at the Oscars and on a TV show. I also don't see how she could possibly have time to release a pop album soon and manage to give that proper attention along with ASIB and the residency, although that would make for a perfect storm for a supernova of hype. My most realistic hope is for 1 pop single this fall to promote the residency and the rest of the album next spring after another single or 2. They might not be full music video having, radio pumped, "single"-singles, but more like promo singles that are released to preview the album and for her to perform at Vegas.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ryanripley
16 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

You're probably right, but I can't help but wonder why Gaga would bring back Nicola for ASIB. I doubt she will be going for crazy outfits during the press tour. I always saw her in Brandon's dresses for ASIB stuff.

nicola also did some Joanne styling

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Florian
57 minutes ago, Admin said:

There's no way LG6 is out before spring 2019. I'd say fall 2019.

VWch.gif

We've been waiting for aaaaaages

Archived