Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor: Gaga coming tomorrow

BabylonHooker

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Sweetener’s tracks will take over the charts and the single if not promoted properly will flop

no they wont

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I just think it is very hard to follow what Lady Gaga is doing in Los Angeles. She's never seen going to studio there. It's not like in NYC, she could easily go to Interscope Records headquarter without being seen

Which is also the reason why she prefers living in LA imho. She can have a more normal live there without being followed and photographed all the time. Hence she is also dressed as a regular girl in LA. :stalkga:

nerdfacekillah
4 hours ago, August Blue said:

It won’t be a surprise release. We will know when she will be about to release because she will meet with Interscope and radio people etc :emma:

ishalla nxjerr ndonje kenge te re sa me shpejt:messga:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

August Blue
Just now, nerdfacekillah said:

ishalla nxjerr ndonje kenge te re sa me shpejt:messga:

Serjozisht e ke :messga: Jam shook ku e di qe jam shqiptar? :emma: 

nerdfacekillah
Just now, August Blue said:

hhahaha e mbaj mend qe me bere njeher comment ktu per eurovizionin:ladyhaha:

August Blue
1 minute ago, nerdfacekillah said:

hhahaha e mbaj mend qe me bere njeher comment ktu per eurovizionin:ladyhaha:

Hahahah i madh se mbaja mend fare :huntyga:

nerdfacekillah
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

Hahahah i madh se mbaja mend fare :huntyga:

te pakten nuk jam i vetmi shqiptar ktu yaaassss:party:

August Blue
5 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

te pakten nuk jam i vetmi shqiptar ktu yaaassss:party:

Ka dhe te tjer mduket hahha 

@Drin Lon I see you 

36 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Shistar shoook

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Mirages
1 hour ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

you must have missed tlic and giaw :sweat: also sweetener has a pharrell feature and a missy feature and has a track that uses a hook from a rejected beyonce song. It's gonna be very urban and r&b

Was it really the point? :ladyhaha:

Idk I don't listen to her but she's more pop than Riri

I'm the bitch that's fragile

KleinGa
3 hours ago, August Blue said:

Yeah it was Interscope that decided and gaga had to agree. 

The same thing will happen if she made an album. And we would have seen gaga entering the building or meeting people

Tbh recently, we havent been getting much paparazzi pics of Gaga. She went to the movies with Carino like 5 days ago and pictures are NOW starting to SLOWLY trickle in. Its crazy how lowkey she’s been 

It's interesting to me that multiple (and major) music news sites seemed to publish a flurry of pieces about the "fan speculation that LG6 era is near" that either directly nodded to GGD or seemed totally indebted to this type of online fan community as a source for a "story" that was really just speculation being relayed to less zealous fans. (what's a "casual listener," mother monster?)

NEwayz, can we strategize on how to like, idk, start an online social justice movement for LG6 single being dropped ASAP? the enigma promo drummed up enough excitement and stan theories/connections (ENIGMA POP STAR! LG9! ACT II! HAUS!) that mainstream news outlets took notice, and god knows that gaga's team has caved in and radically changed plans in response to a certain trend in media coverage of Gaga. (the rush release of TEOG, the second attempt at a mermaid MV for you&i after TEOG mermaid vid got cancelled, cancelling AYO as single because million reasons' promo itunes released topped the itunes charts---just to name a few obvious ones.)

if we stan hard enough, gayly enough, for LONG enough, then maybe we can make the media keep speculating and give them gaga fever again... and then gaga's team will be like OH **** GUYS, THIS LEVEL OF ANTICIPATION AND ATTENTION AND GIVING A **** ON THE PART OF THE GP MIGHT NOT EVEN LAST UNTIL THE PLANNED RELEASE DATE, SO LET'S JUST PICK THE LAST SONG GAGA PLAYS US FROM THE NEW ALBUM AND RELEASE IT AS LEAD SINGLE B/C... "EACH SONG IS A BIGGER HIT THAN THE ONE BEFORE IT, SO PICK THE LAST SONG DUH." (thanks 4 the industry wisdom, clive!)

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived