Rumor: Gaga coming tomorrow

BabylonHooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius
1 hour ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Ariana is releasing an album though, which would not be impacted by Gaga releasing a lead single :classy:

Streaming era sis, In My Feelings went #1 as soon as Drake dropped his album

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Jeremy Kosinski

But for those saying she wouldn't release cuz of Arianiah Carey it's not all that out there because we all know gaga isn't spilling a full pitcher of lemonade er sum shiitt (a.k.a a full yonce like project album) but she could easily drop a lead single or hell at this point if she doesn't plan on releasing lg6 til enigma she could drop a buzz single intentionally  (unlike what most "buzz" singles actually are) i mean it's gaga so we all know we are hyping for bullshit cuz dick**** is what's going to end up happening but don't think this "couldn't " or "definitely cant/wont" happen just cuz sweetener is about to drop .... lol i ****ing love this fanbase we are such gypsy vagabonds but i love every single ****ing one of you monsters!

💙💚💛💜 te amo boobooz! 💜💛💚💙

August Blue
2 hours ago, MadonnasSis said:

But who’s to say she hasn’t? :derpga:

We would have known and seen pics :poot: 

2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

She actually only did for Joanne... And we have see that it didn't really work for PI on the radio... As long as she's signing deals with radios she doesn't need to make a full 'radio tour'

She can make phone interviews

It didnt really work bc it wasnt very commercial and radio friendly. Yeah she can but I think she will still make radio people listen to it first and sje cant play the song by phone 

2 hours ago, iCpro said:

The Cure says hi :poot:

The cure was just a single we’re talking about lg6 lead :poot: 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

It didnt really work bc it wasnt very commercial and radio friendly. Yeah she can but I think she will still make radio people listen to it first and sje cant play the song by phone 

Or maybe she finally stepped up her game and became more secretive? :poot:

monketsharona
Just now, August Blue said:

To be honest I feel like she wasn't that much into PI... She didn't perform it that much while it was out... Just my feeling but I thing she was team A-YO as lead single but Interscope decided otherwise

August Blue
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Or maybe she finally stepped up her game and became more secretive? :poot:

What about deciding on the lead single? :poot: it should be interscope that decides with gaga’s agreement :poot: 

We would have seen her entering the building :poot: 

Dont get hyped em jay Im warning you :poot: 

August Blue
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest I feel like she wasn't that much into PI... She didn't perform it that much while it was out... Just my feeling but I thing she was team A-YO as lead single but Interscope decided otherwise

Yeah it was Interscope that decided and gaga had to agree. 

The same thing will happen if she made an album. And we would have seen gaga entering the building or meeting people

monketsharona
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

The same thing will happen if she made an album. And we would have seen gaga entering the building or meeting people

Let's wait and see ^^ I don't know I don't remember her making a full radio promo before BR, BTW or Applause were out like she did for PI 

iCpro
2 minutes ago, August Blue said:

All of those meetings can be done over Skype etc, plus if Gaga wanted to keep it secret she easily could, it’s not like interscope doesn’t have a back door she could go through :laughga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

August Blue
Just now, monketsharona said:

Let's wait and see ^^ I don't know I don't remember her making a full radio promo before BR, BTW or Applause were out like she did for PI 

Yeah but we knew what was coming tho and she had meetings with her label :poot: 

I wish tho and hope but let’s see

August Blue
1 minute ago, iCpro said:

All of those meetings can be done over Skype etc, plus if Gaga wanted to keep it secret she easily could, it’s not like interscope doesn’t have a back door she could go through :laughga:

Exactly, she is not keeping anything a secret. We all know she worked on new music with that german producer and bloodpop. If she wanted a surprise release why show us that you’re working on new music? :poot: 

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, August Blue said:

What about deciding on the lead single? :poot: it should be interscope that decides with gaga’s agreement :poot: 

We would have seen her entering the building :poot: 

Dont get hyped em jay Im warning you :poot: 

Sis, she can easily hide if she wants to :poot:

August Blue
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Sis, she can easily hide if she wants to :poot:

Taylor Swift got out of her house in a suitcase and everyone knew about it :poot: 

You cant hide at this point :poot: 

Unless you’re Beyonce and your label is your husband and you live in the same house :poot: 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived