💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor: Gaga coming tomorrow

BabylonHooker

Featured Posts

Weasel
25 minutes ago, Levine said:

Then tomorrow when nothing happens "eh plans have changed! Gaga changed them111!" and little monsters will never stop to believe these fake accounts.

What a mess. 

They're already backtracking with the ''however it’s always up in the air when gaga is releasing''. 

As if they didn't plan it far in advance. Even with PI which received 0 promotion, you can see in 5 foot 2 that Bobby mentioned that the single comes out in 5 weeks :bye:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iCpro

I think an announcement could be possible after those pictures, but I doubt a whole single will drop

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

PlanetChromatica
38 minutes ago, illbekind said:

She is no way going to go up against Ariana

Ariana is releasing an album though, which would not be impacted by Gaga releasing a lead single :classy:

Xoxo Adriana

WIG SWEETENER RELEASES TOMORROW AS WELL
pop music once again killing two birds with one stone :firega:

but take this with a grain of salt, this acc will have a lot of explaining (or account deleting lol) to do when nothing happens tomorrow.

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Ariana is releasing an album though, which would not be impacted by Gaga releasing a lead single :classy:

This, I don't see how an album could impact a single run... 

August Blue

It won’t be a surprise release. We will know when she will be about to release because she will meet with Interscope and radio people etc :emma:

MsSwan
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

It won’t be a surprise release. We will know when she will be about to release because she will meet with Interscope and radio people etc :emma:

But who’s to say she hasn’t? :derpga:

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, August Blue said:

She actually only did for Joanne... And we have see that it didn't really work for PI on the radio... As long as she's signing deals with radios she doesn't need to make a full 'radio tour'

She can make phone interviews

iCpro
3 minutes ago, August Blue said:

The Cure says hi :poot:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Bambino

I doubt it'll happen. But she for sure enjoys seeing how everybody is freaking out about the pics and everything :smh:

FATCAT

It isn't happening kids. I guarantee you those pics are teasers for Enigma, or at the very least teasers for music coming later.

Definitely not tomorrow.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
30 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I doubt it'll happen. But she for sure enjoys seeing how everybody is freaking out about the pics and everything :smh:

Honestly, I'm glad she's found some joy in it. It can be pretty draining to watch everyone freak out all the time, knowing she's TrollGa haha

Purr more, hiss less.

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Yes Gaga is coming the same day that best streamed pop female artist is dropping an album :sure:

Fake insiders get yo **** together you used to actually try in the past :ladyhaha:

Actually that’s Rihanna

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived