Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj says NO ONE can beat her at her game

sipthistea

Featured Posts

BeyerJ
9 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

But did she ever release a successful SOLO song after Superbass?? I don't recall...:huh:

Starships & Anaconda

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yuuri

By "stats" does she mean sales? Didn't Cardi beat her on that?

Or does she mean #1s? Which Iggy and Cardi beat her to that as well.

teawhore
21 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

But did she ever release a successful SOLO song after Superbass?? I don't recall...:huh:

Anaconda, Chun-Li, Starships, Pound the Alarm. Pills N Potions shall i keep going

♡ nyc ♡

it's not about being humble, i mean its ok to know you're good at what you're doing. it's that she's showing it off in a provocative way. she is so bitter cardi is out here winning

Versace
2 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I mean she can think it but does she need to say it out loud? You can be the best selling female rapper and still be modest about it.

But I mean at what point is it enough. She was getting comparison comments when Azealia rose with 212 and when Iggy was big with Fancy. Nicki was constantly getting hate saying "the new girl will end your career" or "outshine you". Now she's constantly being compared to Cardi. Its like the industry doesn't see Nicki as a stable artist and I think that's not fair considering how she struggled to get to where she is. So at some point, she has to show that she's not threatened by new artist and if anything paved the way for them. I'm not a huge fan of Nicki's latest album, era, and actions but she's got a point. Stan culture needs to accept that there's room for more than one female rapper and also realize that Nicki is and will always be in a league of her own. 

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, Versace said:

But I mean at what point is it enough. She was getting comparison comments when Azealia rose with 212 and when Iggy was big with Fancy. Nicki was constantly getting hate saying "the new girl will end your career" or "outshine you". Now she's constantly being compared to Cardi. Its like the industry doesn't see Nicki as a stable artist and I think that's not fair considering how she struggled to get to where she is. So at some point, she has to show that she's not threatened by new artist and if anything paved the way for them. I'm not a huge fan of Nicki's latest album, era, and actions but she's got a point. Stan culture needs to accept that there's room for more than one female rapper and also realize that Nicki is and will always be in a league of her own. 

I totally agree that everybody is pitting them against each other. But she doesn't have to react to it. You're saying that she's doing it to show that she doesn't feel threatened but to me it seems like the opposite. A truly confident person wouldn't take the bait, start beef with others and call herself a queen. To me it seems like she wants to be the sole successful female rapper. Maybe I'm wrong. I just wish that Nicki and Cardi stayed out of each other's businesses and would do their own thing. 

I mean if she was blowing sales out of the water, the Adele of rap, I’d be more chill w her saying all of that

but Cardi has 2 #1 songs off her debut album and it had bigger first week than Queen, so I’m like.. Nicki the delusion. Yes, ha previous sales are high, but she’s making these statements about now 

rumours

This really looks petty and desperate. Who on her PR team is letting her post/say things like this?!? 

Not a good look :wtf:

shoful

*As she finds another song from the past to add to Queen to increase sales to beat Travis Scott*

:huntyga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Bloodyjack
3 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

Is Nicki Minaj the new MADONNA?

Is Cardi B the new LADY GAGA? 

Is 2018 the new 2012? 

:huntyga:

If so wtf is my born this way ball

littlepotter

the way she said it was NOT the way yall are making it out to be, calm your pussies

chaeri pls

Archived