Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

YouTube officially takes down 666 by Sharon needles

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

latikofficial
On 8/14/2018 at 8:31 PM, Delusional Aura said:

More like alternative facts 

I'm not even concerned with what Hollywood has to portray about it...Every religion recognize the good and the bad. The fact that people are defending satanism is one of the reasons people hate the left. 

Hi, official member of The Satanic Temple here!

Satanism’s main beliefs are all about compassion and justice, and satanists don’t actually believe in Satan as a deity (as Satanism is a non-theistic religion) , but rather a symbol for rebellion against injustices. Additionally, The Satanic Temple has been extremely active in fighting for LGBTQ rights, reproductive rights, and freedom of speech and expression. Sharon has said many times in interviews that she isn’t actually a satanist, but she uses campy and satirical portrayals of what people think of upon hearing the word “satanism” as a way to create her “Beautiful, Spooky, Stupid” character.

Here’s our 7 tenets, if you’re willing to actually educate yourself instead of being closed minded and hateful to a group of people you clearly know nothing about:

One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.

The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.

Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.

People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and remediate any harm that may have been caused.

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.”

That’s all.

Edit: 666 is back up on YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=ktUem8NGTN8

uwu

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack
18 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Sharon is the ultimate friend because she's the one who will tell you how she really feels haha. She's the friend who tells you "this is called soap. Get in the shower and use it because girl you smell ripe" not to be mean but because she cares about you. We all need that friend haha. 

Yes she seems like a really awesome person. I so badly wish I could meet her. Too bad whenever she comes to Ireland she either sells out too fast or I'm busy

Letmelivemylife
12 hours ago, Avery Steck said:

Hi, official member of The Satanic Temple here!

Satanism’s main beliefs are all about compassion and justice, and satanists don’t actually believe in Satan as a deity (as Satanism is a non-theistic religion) , but rather a symbol for rebellion against injustices. Additionally, The Satanic Temple has been extremely active in fighting for LGBTQ rights, reproductive rights, and freedom of speech and expression. Sharon has said many times in interviews that she isn’t actually a satanist, but she uses campy and satirical portrayals of what people think of upon hearing the word “satanism” as a way to create her “Beautiful, Spooky, Stupid” character.

Here’s our 7 tenets, if you’re willing to actually educate yourself instead of being closed minded and hateful to a group of people you clearly know nothing about:

One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.

The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.

Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.

People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and remediate any harm that may have been caused.

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.”

That’s all.

Edit: 666 is back up on YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=ktUem8NGTN8

I think the biggest myth about Satanism is that we sacrifice babies and animals. In all honesty the satanists I've known have been the sweetest most compassionate people ever. They're the first ones to hold their arms out for a hug. Sharon truly is a sweetheart and people unfortunately don't understand that Sharon is a character that Aaron Coady created. Shes quite maternal towards her female fans too. I can't say for certain something happened but at DragCon this year, Sharon told a female fan "come stand over here" and she shot the guy behind the fan "dagger eyes" so idk if he tried to be innappropriate and Sharon said "not on my watch". Haha the "mama bear" instinct is strong. Fun fact: She's actually terrified of snakes and i just wanna know how they actually got her to hold one for the video 😂 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived