💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: Travis #1, Nicki #2

Monsterious

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

I think its quite cringey to add a new track just for the #1, esp. since it totally ****s up the integrity of the album; it's just kind of messy too for organizing freaks like myself. (The song + collab is also problematic so bye but separate topic a bit)

I still just can't at how hard everyone wants to act like that everything that happens is Nicki's express, explicit desire, like ya'll assume she is 100% in control of everything in her career, when basically no artist has that amount of control. It's a lot of assumption, some of it surely false. So why place blame on Nicki when we don't know this is true at all. Did she call up her label and say "put Fefe on the album, I'm getting that #1"? :deadbanana: 

I don't really care if this goes #1. I think she deserves it, because the album is good. For that matter, she knew the physicals would be delayed but still made her label release the record on the 10th knowing that it would affect her sales. Travis's team is also adding bundles and things to increase his sales/chart position why aren't we shading him for being desperate. I'm just saying. Nicki is a messy and at times problematic individual, but she's not a devil set out to ruin Cardi or something like some people act like :shrug: 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why did you have to do this nicki

DXOVuKZVoAARbJ2.jpg

Spoiler

still haven't listened to fefe

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Drin Lon
50 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I think its quite cringey to add a new track just for the #1, esp. since it totally ****s up the integrity of the album; it's just kind of messy too for organizing freaks like myself. (The song + collab is also problematic so bye but separate topic a bit)

I still just can't at how hard everyone wants to act like that everything that happens is Nicki's express, explicit desire, like ya'll assume she is 100% in control of everything in her career, when basically no artist has that amount of control. It's a lot of assumption, some of it surely false. So why place blame on Nicki when we don't know this is true at all. Did she call up her label and say "put Fefe on the album, I'm getting that #1"? :deadbanana: 

I don't really care if this goes #1. I think she deserves it, because the album is good. For that matter, she knew the physicals would be delayed but still made her label release the record on the 10th knowing that it would affect her sales. Travis's team is also adding bundles and things to increase his sales/chart position why aren't we shading him for being desperate. I'm just saying. Nicki is a messy and at times problematic individual, but she's not a devil set out to ruin Cardi or something like some people act like :shrug: 

This

Still, the level of petty I aspire to, lemme stream it

monketsharona
10 hours ago, Miracle said:

Next level desperation.

like selling your album at teleshopping to get #1 or having 'million discounts' to sell more ?

It's all commercial, everything is desperate at that point.

monketsharona
11 hours ago, Monsterious said:

Nicki just added FEFE ft pedophile 6ix9ine to  her album Queen to add up more streams :air:

what do you think ? 

I think Lady Gaga fans' level of hypocrisy is very high

Blaming Nicki Minaj for commercial strategies is funny when Gaga released one of her albums costing 1 dollars to grow sales, selling another one at telephopping the first week to get #1.

Concerning the 'pedophile' thing. Please don't forget the persons Lady Gaga worked with.

Monsters should stop giving lessons to other artists. That's what I think.

nikola

She is so desperate... it's sad.... and don't try to compare this to something Gaga did... Because Gaga newer did something this desperate and low... It makes you look unprofessional and stupid ... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I think Lady Gaga fans' level of hypocrisy is very high

Blaming Nicki Minaj for commercial strategies is funny when Gaga released one of her albums costing 1 dollars to grow sales, selling another one at telephopping the first week to get #1.

Concerning the 'pedophile' thing. Please don't forget the persons Lady Gaga worked with.

Monsters should stop giving lessons to other artists. That's what I think.

She didn't sell Born This Way for 1 dollar to grow sales, it wasn't even her decision at all, it was all Amazon's "fault" because they wanted to promote their music service. 

Selling Cheek to Cheek via HSN TV also wasn't such a strange decision since it's a jazz album and their target audience were older people who watch TV more than buy music from iTunes or stream it from streaming services.

And for the R Kelly thing, he's not convicted pedophile like 6ix9ine is, nothing was officialy proven in his case.

11 hours ago, ryanripley said:

he was 18 at the time and he posted 3 videos online of the encounter so he sexually molested someone underaged and then distributed child p*rn plus he pled guilty to it

he didn't know that she was 13 years old (we know how teenagers look like these days)

this "child ****"  is totally fake. it's made up by the media. The same situation with Michael Jackson

and he pled guilty to it because this happened but as i said he didn't know she was so young so callim him a pedophile is totally inappropriate

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

12 hours ago, Monsterious said:

are u defending a child molester sis ?

the hell

i don't see any

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Epione

I see there is still pedophiless version on Spotify with empty streaming charts. So she added this as extra deluxe pedophile edition. :nooo:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Necca said:

She didn't sell Born This Way for 1 dollar to grow sales, it wasn't even her decision at all, it was all Amazon's "fault" because they wanted to promote their music service. 

Selling Cheek to Cheek via HSN TV also wasn't such a strange decision since it's a jazz album and their target audience were older people who watch TV more than buy music from iTunes or stream it from streaming services.

And for the R Kelly thing, he's not convicted pedophile like 6ix9ine is, nothing was officialy proven in his case.

My point wasn't to shade Lady Gaga or anything just to emphasize how much LG fans can be hypocrites sometimes. 

It's only marketing. Nicki uses it like every artists. Gaga already used some tricks to get more sales and streams. Let's not pretend she is sooooo uninterested by success, charts and money. She is.

I'm just tired of those monsters shading like every other artists decisions while they have like zero lessons to take from Little Monsters. 

Mark my words if Gaga had to add another version of her new album with The Cure included as bonus track just because she has some issues to get #1, all of you would be 'Yaaaaaaas, Queen of marketing ! Queen of getting #1 next week'. None of you would be 'she's a desperate fad craving for next #1'.

That's what I call hypocrisy. We just shouldn't comment on any artists decisions. That's their business.  

monketsharona
4 hours ago, nikola said:

She is so desperate... it's sad.... and don't try to compare this to something Gaga did... Because Gaga newer did something this desperate and low... It makes you look unprofessional and stupid ... 

She already included Turn Me On on Roman Reloaded and nobody said anything agaisnt it.

It's funny because it was a close run for #1 when CTC was out, some sources even predicted Barbra to get it. And then the teleshopping happened and Tony x Gaga got it. That type of strategy is rare, honestly. But she knew she needed to sell few more copies to get the #1 she did it.

Not criticizing any Gaga decisions when it's about selling music, but we really shouldn't judge how other are selling their music because at the end of the day everybody will try everything to get the #1 spot (Gaga included). Especially nowadays performing 126273 times your song have like no impact on charts.

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

My point wasn't to shade Lady Gaga or anything just to emphasize how much LG fans can be hypocrites sometimes. 

It's only marketing. Nicki uses it like every artists. Gaga already used some tricks to get more sales and streams. Let's not pretend she is sooooo uninterested by success, charts and money. She is.

I'm just tired of those monsters shading like every other artists decisions while they have like zero lessons to take from Little Monsters. 

Mark my words if Gaga had to add another version of her new album with The Cure included as bonus track just because she has some issues to get #1, all of you would be 'Yaaaaaaas, Queen of marketing ! Queen of getting #1 next week'. None of you would be 'she's a desperate fad craving for next #1'.

That's what I call hypocrisy. We just shouldn't comment on any artists decisions. That's their business.  

good points.

The Z
13 hours ago, Vegas said:

Yeah of course, let's get Gaga add Videophone and Chillin' to Joanne, and The Cure to Born This Way because why not?

Rumor has it that Gaga will add Poker Face and Bad Romance to LG6 :vegas: So basically, we already have the two lead singles and LG6 already has a #1 single. When will Taylor/Adele? :huntyga:

Archived