Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

underrated unreleased songs

fabuIesque

Featured Posts

evil sheep

wonderful, animal, captivated and no way

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

All her unreleased songs are underrated tbh cause they didn’t make the album. The REAL underrated ones are: 

01. Ribbons

02. No Floods

03. Reel Cool

04. Kandy Life

05. Trigger

Earthling

We Are Plastic is such a bop :lolly:

I do not understand the hate for it here

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Seeka
1 hour ago, Mr Mirko said:

CAUSE I GOT NOTHING ON BUT THE RADIO

I GOT NOTHING ON FOR TONIIIIGHT

1 hour ago, gam said:

Brooklyn Nights woulda been a hit :messga:

I thought this was the underrated thread not the "overrated worship thread"

1 hour ago, Sexclusive said:

Yes, either way I would've been happy cause Brooklyn Nights would've released and MJH would've leaked so we'd still have both songs.... BUT Brooklyn Nights could've been a #1 hit!

I doubt that. The song is about having an affair. While sung in this cutesy melancholic tone, it's still a song about an affair which would have contrasted with the image put forth by Gypsy.

Its a cute song. But never would it have been a number 1.

27monster27

I don't know if y'all have heard it because copyright does not play with it, but Freakshow would have been amazing if it was released. The music video possibilities, plus it would have done amazing on the radio.

he/him/his

Inferno

Oh Well, I connect with that track and its odd to me she didnt include it on the album over brown eyes. then again maybe sh*t happens behind the scenes involving legal sh*t or whatever and blah blah blah. Idk. and i never see anyone bring it up. idk why.

Candy In Control, that song if polished up and edited could have been a queer house BOP. I know it was apart of the fame ball or it was a concept demo or something i dont remember but as it was i wish she wouldve expanded on it and cleaned it up because its everything i want from her.

Reel Cool is a bop. Underrated for sure.

Retrophysical - theres something about it I enjoy. not sure if its underrated because i think its properly in the dark, but I do enjoy it. and its not like she didn't incorporate elements present in that song into The Fame anyway.

Ziggy
4 hours ago, Sexclusive said:

Yes, either way I would've been happy cause Brooklyn Nights would've released and MJH would've leaked so we'd still have both songs.... BUT Brooklyn Nights could've been a #1 hit!

But the way ARTPOP went, imagine how BN would have been drastically different from the track that leaked :laughga:

Ziggy
3 hours ago, Seeka said:

I thought this was the underrated thread not the "overrated worship thread"

I doubt that. The song is about having an affair. While sung in this cutesy melancholic tone, it's still a song about an affair which would have contrasted with the image put forth by Gypsy.

Its a cute song. But never would it have been a number 1.

No, I don’t think it is explicitly. I think it’s framed as such (which is odd) but the spirit of it is twofold: 1) That she wishes she could have one last night back before she was famous (something Lüc symbolizes for her in the song)

2) She also looks nostalgically upon who *she* was then and wishes for the simple Brooklyn nights she had.

I think the song is framed like you say, but I don’t think that’s supposed to be what is gleaned from it. It’s too surface level for what is a very introspective song. Though even so, Sexxx Dreams is about an affair also lol

The Fame

No one talks about Shake Your Kitty, but that song to me is just SUCH a winner. I love her voice and the lyrics, and the frantic piano and the whole vibe of the song. It puts me in a good mood.

Greatest/The Greatest Thing just makes me feel so happy. Shame that the fact it leaked means they’ll never consider releasing it ever.

Also, don’t think this counts as ‘unreleased’ but I’ve been playing Electric Kiss all week, it’s so good. That piano breakdown is amazing, I want to learn it so badly. She’s always been such a talent. Should’ve won first place at that NYU competition smh

Archived