Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi tries to throw shade at Nicki... for the fifth time

KleinGa

Featured Posts

I'm just laughing at the dramatic effect that was put on the tittle :ladyhaha:

"FOR THE FIFTH TIME" like it's obvious you are a Nicki stan and tries to make Cardi look bad for the fifth time...but keep trying gurl maybe for the sixth time you'll succeed

BTW I love nicki's music (#BuyQueenOnItunes and watch the Ganja Burn video :firega:) but her attitude's been nasty and really self-centered these past years...and I really don't like Cardi's music :smh: but there's something about her personality that make me like her and be happy for her success :vegas:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nnnn, I knew it was this. I was confused at first but literally i dont even understand half of her tweets

5 hours ago, sipthistea said:

She's just jealous she's not the #QUEEN  and because Nicki is the most relevant rapper of ALL TIME. 

lemme sip that tea 

1yc9id.gif

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

monketsharona
5 hours ago, Beytwice said:

honestly im tired of nicki she's just a fad

Let's not act like people who called (and still call) Gaga a fad. You are as much toxic as them.

DOJA CAT
5 hours ago, Dadaga said:

Yh almost as crazy as dropping a lead single and promo single to launch your album campaign the same week was Cardi's album release but go off sis

Nicki has had her rollout planned many months ahead with Chun Li dropping 9 months after she tweeted a baby emoji

thank u, next

27 minutes ago, Queen of Venus said:

Nicki has had her rollout planned many months ahead with Chun Li dropping 9 months after she tweeted a baby emoji

Not when she made Chun-Li week before she released it. Was her fake crying on Apple Radio and using Cardi for publicity also part of the rollout plan.

41 minutes ago, klaus said:

Nnnn, I knew it was this. I was confused at first but literally i dont even understand half of her tweets

lemme sip that tea 

1yc9id.gif

here?

200.gif

where?

xoxo Craig
6 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

I expected shade, homegirl is just confused as to why she is trending on iTunes

wendy-williams-gif-15.gif

Literally! There is no shade in Cardi's post :air:

End Racism Now

DOJA CAT
2 hours ago, Dadaga said:

Not when she made Chun-Li week before she released it. Was her fake crying on Apple Radio and using Cardi for publicity also part of the rollout plan.

Fake? And where did she mention Cardi

thank u, next

Inferno
19 hours ago, PoshLife said:

They're both obsessed with each other and I really think they should bury the hatchet. At this point they're both looking genuinely foolish.

In what way has Cardi expressed any type of obsession with Nicki Minaj? She spoke on Nicki changing her verse in an interview once, she did so passively. Never spoke on her again unless she was forced to say something and that was only once or twice after Nicki went on Zane Lowe and dripped crocodile tears about how bullied she is by everyone.

SpeechIess
20 hours ago, Beytwice said:

Weird way to spell Cardi

Inferno
12 hours ago, Queen of Venus said:

Fake? And where did she mention Cardi

Uh...homie....she went on there and cried about how bullied she was because Cardi wanted her to change her verse on Motorsport where shes basically dissing her. Cardi didnt want a feud. She didnt want the media to hear nickis verse on their song and think that there was a feud which is why she wanted her to change it. no one ever talks about why it needed to be changed they just take nickis side in her egotistical nature being offended that someone told her to change her words. She barely even spoke on it when asked. But Nicki had to put everything on blast to victimize herself so people would turn on Cardi and support her instead. She did this before with Kim and Iggy but this time it didn't work out. I like Nicki, I like Queen, im not trying to trash her completely. I just think all of you barbz need to get a grip on the reality of this situation. Nicki tried to pull something because she felt threatened by Cardis success and it didn't work out. Cardi isn't a bitch. Shes not maliciously trying to ruin Nicki like Nicki did with other female rappers that have threatened her spot. So stop. Nicki is a hardcore step on peoples toes to get where she needs to be type of person. Shes an egotist. If you stan her than just embrace it and she and all of you need to stop talking about her being the queen while simultaneously trying to pin her as this underdog/victim. You cant be a queen and an underdog at the same time, and she isnt.

MJHolland
20 hours ago, Beytwice said:

Girl she's been around just as long as ur fav..

Archived