Sam Smith: “I don’t like Michael Jackson”

Sassy McSass

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life
10 minutes ago, Wolf said:

I mean, fans are allowed to be angry. I mean, they are fans after all.

Sam Smith sounds like such a little b* because one just needs to ask themselves if he would say that to his face was he still alive.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Inferno
7 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

there was a trial about this. he was proven innocent. the kids grew up and revealed their parents told them to lie. How many times am I going to have to say this?

as if they cant lie? as if he wasnt powerful enough to have that covered up?

Im not saying defiantly that he did it, but I dont think it should be defiantly stated that he didn't do it either. regardless of what was proven in court. the music industry is corrupt and ugly af, as are rich ass people in power. you can't trust any of them and quite honestly i find it naive for you or anyone to just sweep all that under the rug because of a court decision jsut so you can continue stanning him because hes an icon. because thats really what happens with michael jackson, despite all of this crap that went down and all of these accusations. his fanbase is so well established and so disturbingly obsessed with him that they treat him like a god and facilitate his immunization in such situations so they can turn a blind eye and keep finding comfort in loving him because theyve already done it for so long. they dont want to let go. they dont want to believe he even potentially could be a bad person. its gross, thats ugly to me.

Archived