Sam Smith: “I don’t like Michael Jackson”

Sassy McSass

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Didn't he like dangle a baby over a balcony or something?

Oh yeah that's a good enough reason for some people I understand. But he still did 99.8% good and 0.2% bad in his whole life, he was just human. Do we all dislike humans for doing 1 single mistake ?

datlastfam

Im imagining Gaga quoted a tweet about this article with “I dont like you.” and mentioned Sam, that would be like a backfired to him since Gaga loves MJ so much :poot:

ugh I just miss ShadyGa :messga:

KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Oh yeah that's a good enough reason for some people I understand. But he still did 99.8% good and 0.2% bad in his whole life, he was just human. Do we all dislike humans for doing 1 single mistake ?

I never said I hated him , but I was pointing out one reason why people would dislike him. But, dangling a baby out of a balcony is not just 0.2% bad.....he was putting a babies life in danger....

jaXXXon
1 hour ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

lmao who cares, he can have his own opinion

those fans are toxic and delusional for thinking that everyone HAS to like MJ

There's not a single current pop star - male or female - that doesn't "borrow" stuff from MJ or is influenced by him. Pop, hip hop or rock, MJ's impact is everywhere, so not liking him shades your own faves more than anything. 

Gaga, for example, wouldn't have been who she is musically without the impact of MJ. I mean, 10 minute long videos with social messages? All MJ's work.

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

There's not a single current pop star - male or female - that doesn't "borrow" stuff from MJ or is influenced by him. Pop, hip hop or rock, MJ's impact is everywhere, so not liking him shades your own faves more than anything. 

Gaga, for example, wouldn't have been who she is musically without the impact of MJ. I mean, 10 minute long videos with social messages? All MJ's work.

Seriously? Gaga said her whole career was based/influenced mostly by David Bowie, not MJ. Yea, MJ influenced her, of course, but she really praised Bowie more. And I don't think Gaga wouldn't be here musically without the impact of MJ. Also, I don't like when people say MJ made her career and impacted her whole career, when other people influenced her, like MJ was there, also Madonna, Bowie, Elton John, Tony Bennet, Britney and Beyonce also influenced her.

jaXXXon
7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Seriously? Gaga said her whole career was based/influenced mostly by David Bowie, not MJ. Yea, MJ influenced her, of course, but she really praised Bowie more. And I don't think Gaga wouldn't be here musically without the impact of MJ. Also, I don't like when people say MJ made her career and impacted her whole career, when other people influenced her, like MJ was there, also Madonna, Bowie, Elton John, Tony Bennet, Britney and Beyonce also influenced her.

Yeah but the music video formula, especially the long ones were all started by MJ and Gaga did long videos which is MJ's influence. 

It's not just that. MJ is literally the goat of pop melodies, so to not like MJ when you're a pop artist is insane. 

But Sam Smith is f_cked up tbh. He goes crazy over 5th Harmony but dislikes MJ?! Oh okay..

Mirrion Rizzons
22 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

yes I stan MJ, but remember how much hate he received before he died in the 90s and 00s, then when he did pass everyone suddenly loved him again.  

But like I said, he is entitled to like whatever music he wants to. He may like him as a person but not his music or visa versa

KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Yeah but the music video formula, especially the long ones were all started by MJ and Gaga did long videos which is MJ's influence. 

It's not just that. MJ is literally the goat of pop melodies, so to not like MJ when you're a pop artist is insane. 

But Sam Smith is f_cked up tbh. He goes crazy over 5th Harmony but dislikes MJ?! Oh okay..

He may started the mv formula, but that is because he has a lot of idea, just like Gaga. Its not like she said, I'm gonna make a long video because MJ did it. Like for instance Marry The Night, she told us a story about her past, so it is gonna be long if she wants to include every little thing she was going through at that time. She wanted to tell us everything. But, the thing is, its his opinion, like there is people like this. He may like 5h more than MJ, but there are people who like Katy Perry more than Gaga. If they find that person more amusing, then so be it. Like for me, I love Gaga more than Madonna & MJ. There are people who are gonna argue because they are the Queen and King of Pop, but just because they are, doesn't mean I have to like them the most. Gaga is my #1 for a lot of reasons and that is okay.

Lee Ng
28 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Gaga is a big big fan of MJ. She said it herself too many damn times. She could have done the opening act of This Is It tour if he had made it. Poker Face was also loved and praised by MJ. Any pop entertainers and performers from the young generation have at least been inspired by him and his vision. Get over it.There's no point arguing over a fact.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Lee Ng said:

Gaga is a big big fan of MJ. She said it herself too many damn times. She could have done the opening act of This Is It tour if he had made it. Poker Face was also loved and praised by MJ. Any pop entertainers and performers from the young generation have at least been inspired by him and his vision. Get over it.There'spoint arguing over a fact.

Ok, I don't know if you did read any of my posts, but AGAIN.......Ik she was inspired by him, but some people just give MJ all the credit for Gaga's career, like no, Madonna and Bowie influenced her career, not just MJ, like read my post....

LUO YI

I don’t like him :vegas: he doesn’t like him. Nobody has to. Get over it. 

We can’t deny his impact, but Michael Jackson the artist himself and his work doesn’t attract me. That’s it.!:vegas:

The night sky tells all

ThisGuyTony

Why is everyone overreacting over Sam not liking a certain artist and their music?

Social media is toxic. :air:

SEXODUS

Don’t act like y’all aren’t still salty about him and that Oscar. He doesn’t like MJ. Bid deal. Stop creating drama out of thin air.

Archived