๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

Name Something Random You Want Gaga To Do

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

WildSalome

I actually want her to write a book on her experience being in the industry and how she grew as a person throughout the decade

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

I want her to adopt me

Also i kinda crave for that shallow controversy.

Expose ha cute crot*** to some putins trumps

Go to rock in rio and piss off and expose the government and make the traffic stop in a full abrahmovic method kinda perfornance rebellion protest

Omg thats what i want

Also her doing another series at other great countries. Ghandi would be shook

JevyDuty

Release an absurdly long album full of never ending bops...ย 

Because most of her scrapped songs are a hit in my book.

Panchecco

a visual album

a "biggest hits" album including official music videos from non-singles from each album

another music video with nick knight

ย 

Spartacus

Not at all random since I've been asking for this since 2009 :wacko:...

ย 

I want a studio version of this acoustic rendition of Just Dance... or even better a Live version, professionally recorded but, y'know, without the drunk disrespectful talkative crowd. :queenga: #WannaScreamYourNameWhenYouDontCall

ย 

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

The Louvre

I want her to throw rocks at my window, then serenade me with Brooklyn Nights.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Not at all random since I've been asking for this since 2009 :wacko:...

ย 

I want a studio version of this acoustic rendition of Just Dance... or even better a Live version, professionally recorded but, y'know, without the drunk disrespectful talkative crowd. :queenga: #WannaScreamYourNameWhenYouDontCall

ย 

Well itโ€™s actually very plausible to hope for a stripped back live album to go hand in hand with the Jazz and Piano engagement, so weโ€™ll see!!

You could try and get the idea noticed by Gaga on social media if you wanted to :chica:

2 minutes ago, The21Monster said:

F*** t*** p****

Well idk itโ€™s not very likely but she could consider it for Vegas but BloodPop was hinting at it back in April so...

Perhaps with LG6 or ASIB? Hmm weโ€™ll have to seeย :classy:

hausofcy

Yโ€™all will come for me but I really want her to be a judge on xfactor or the voice inbetween eras just to keep her name out there. Iโ€™m sure the GP will find her veryย likeable + we can see another side of her just joking around and giving constructive criticism.

Iโ€™m still dying for a collab with Lana ever since the slumber party at the Marmont rumour.

I want five foot two 2.0

I wanna see her on Ellen again + other talkshows giving interviews cause sheโ€™s funny as hell. Imagine her doing spill your guts or fill your guts on Corden.

ย 

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท

Spartacus
7 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Well itโ€™s actually very plausible to hope for a stripped back live album to go hand in hand with the Jazz and Piano engagement, so weโ€™ll see!!

You could try and get the idea noticed by Gaga on social media if you wanted to :chica:

Gurrrrrrrrrrrrl I've been doing that very thing since like 2011. :ladyhaha:

ย 

But yes I think Vegas might be my first hope. :nick:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

crackpoppodcast

Open a museum with all of her outfits andย music video and tourย props that she has stored away. But I feel like this is inevitable anyways.

Archived