Nicki Minaj changes song after album release

Gagi

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko
6 hours ago, Sexxx said:

What's with ggd's obsession with calling nicki 'crazy'?

Girl even if Gaga did this people would still be saying it's messy af :air: 

6 hours ago, iCpro said:

The fact that this is happening and that the streaming format allows artists to do this suggests that we’re moving away from the idea of an ‘album’ as a complete body of work, and moving closer to the idea of an ‘album’ as a dynamic playlist that can be updated through time. It will be interesting to see whether this becomes more commonplace as physical sales become virtually non existent.

Omg come through actually interesting comment I wasn’t expecting to see

Morphine Prince
6 hours ago, iCpro said:

The fact that this is happening and that the streaming format allows artists to do this suggests that we’re moving away from the idea of an ‘album’ as a complete body of work, and moving closer to the idea of an ‘album’ as a dynamic playlist that can be updated through time. It will be interesting to see whether this becomes more commonplace as physical sales become virtually non existent.

Kanye did this and said basically this in 2016 and people said this would ruin music. He did this with The Life of Pablo, editing lyrics and adding features. 

VOLANTIS
6 hours ago, FRANK1991 said:

Is she even releasing physical copies? Because how will that work?

anyway this is kinda cool, it basically means fans got 2 versions of the song

Tho I would not want Gaga to do this like "oops hold on let me remove Bad Romance and add in the rah rah part for you guys"

"Let me replace my entire catalog with just different versions of Million Reasons. I didn't mean to record 100s of other songs I was just so sleep deprived and stressed."

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

PerfectCure

If this starts being mainstream, I can see artists unreleasing their albums in the future:

"LMs, I'm devastated because of the tragedy that happened to be ARTPOP so I'll sadly have to remove it off the streaming platforms. See y'all in 2047 with the true LG4! :trollga:"

crisTEAne
5 hours ago, Levine said:

The level of unprofessionalism is just...

staggering 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Damon

y'all conplaining but I'd love if Gaga have done this with Manicure bc the song is so bad mixed, the chorus is noisy af it aounds distortioned

... and now i just sit in silence.

Kanye did this like 20 times with his Pablo album... not a new concept. Seems very unprofessional though.

Make it stupid!

elijahfan

Maybe should have released it a week later after all :ladyhaha:

I told myself she might pull a Kanye with this album after changing the tracklist last minute... guess I was right

I just don't understand how you sit with an album for so long and then still make changes after its release. If you ask me, its like fishing for people to talk about you...

This is such a nonissue and I don't understand why people are getting angry over it :air:  Anything to complain about a celebrity you don't like I guess 

2 hours ago, Pkell97 said:

I just don't understand how you sit with an album for so long and then still make changes after its release. If you ask me, its like fishing for people to talk about you...

I totally agree with this- a. She should have postponed it! If she thought it needed more work which it evidently did, she should have given herself time and delivered an album she was proud of. And also, if I were and artists, I wouldn’t announce an album or begin an era until I’m either finished with the album or am certain that I’ll finish... otherwise it does just seem slightly messy :derpga:

Also congrats I took your point-ginity :vegas:

Archived