💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj changes song after album release

Gagi

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

There's not really a big deal with this, many songs do get altered slightly following release, like Lana's "West Coast". As long as she is 100% happy with it then I think it's fine, nothing wrong with perfectionism :)

She changed West Coast after it‘s original release? 🤔

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miichael
45 minutes ago, ComeToDaddy said:

Only slightly, it was updated with clearer vocals not long after the initial release on iTunes. In the original version, some of the vocals were very difficult to make out because of the instrumental

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Miichael
2 hours ago, Gagi said:

Umm changing the hook is basically changing the song completely 

But the only problem she has with it is how low she made it, a change in pitch wouldn't change the song completely :shrug:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

FFXSoul91
57 minutes ago, ComeToDaddy said:

The original mix was done by Rob Orton while the newer one was by Dan Auerbach.

The only difference is the way the track is mixed. The Orton version has louder harmonies while the Auerbach version has louder lead vocals and drums.

Personally, I liked the original mix better so I kept it in my iTunes.

GagaMegaFan

art is never finished only abandoned sis but I appreciate you for your search through the perfectness :firega:

ew

StarstruckIllusion
3 hours ago, nikola said:

Wtf.... make sure you are 100% happy with your work before releasong it.... This looks unprofessional 

Gaga said herself that she works on songs until the last minute she possibly can, therefore making it impossible for her for 100% like any of her music 

Plus do y’all know Heavy Metal Lover and GUY we’re literally made in the last moments of their albums? Like ofc it’s possible for last minute mistakes. 

Mess at y’all trynna make Nicki look messy but some of these comments make y’all look clueless too :triggered:

sipthistea

Oh wow, Nicki is such a genius. This is another level of creation. This is the most important artist of this decade. 

I'll call her "The Kanye West of Our Generation" 

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Oh wow, Nicki is such a genius. This is another level of creation. This is the most important artist of this decade. 

I'll call her "The Kanye West of Our Generation" 

stop

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Vergil
3 hours ago, goldenrealm said:

Watch this became the new working style in the music industry

This is exactly what the video game industry is nowadays. They launch an unfinished game and then fix it with patches. That’s definitely coming to the music industry. Sad.:triggered:

ModernEcstasy

Maybe Gaga can do this with some ARTPOP tracks and change them back to the iTunes festival versions :excited2:

Khoaleesi
5 hours ago, iCpro said:

The fact that this is happening and that the streaming format allows artists to do this suggests that we’re moving away from the idea of an ‘album’ as a complete body of work, and moving closer to the idea of an ‘album’ as a dynamic playlist that can be updated through time. It will be interesting to see whether this becomes more commonplace as physical sales become virtually non existent.

This makes me very upset

Anderson123
5 hours ago, FRANK1991 said:

Is she even releasing physical copies? Because how will that work?

anyway this is kinda cool, it basically means fans got 2 versions of the song

Tho I would not want Gaga to do this like "oops hold on let me remove Bad Romance and add in the rah rah part for you guys"

Gaga did change some stuff on Lovegame and Money Honey when they re released it again with Paper Gangsta as part of the album so.. lol. 

TheSlash
5 hours ago, iCpro said:

and moving closer to the idea of an ‘album’ as a dynamic playlist that can be updated through time

"Game as a service" says Hi :vegas:  :nooo: . "Album as a service" coming soon™ :ohwell:  :neyde: 

Ew, David!

FRANK1991
8 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Gaga did change some stuff on Lovegame and Money Honey when they re released it again with Paper Gangsta as part of the album so.. lol. 

well I was only aware of the final version,

never heard the original version then :shrug:

so no harm done Love Game is a bop

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived