💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LIVE NATION Pre-Sale

CjP

Featured Posts

warrentw

I find it hilarious how the "littlemonsters" pre sale work you know people just had to put in their email address had nothing to do with actually being apart of that site as they should have said we get to choose a maximum of one date and maximum on 2-4 tickets for a certain day we wanted and if we wanted sitting or standing and then we should have had a invidual code a few days before the pre sale

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beastanteezy

There were no tickets available... for me at least. What a bummer. I'll try again Monday. 

I have my Jazz night, just need to get Enigma now.

13 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

Yea, I cant find anything...

Guys just select ticketmastwr pre sale ans live nation EVERYTHING goes up! I just paid 184 for general GA

4 minutes ago, beastanteezy said:

There were no tickets available... for me at least. What a bummer. I'll try again Monday. 

I have my Jazz night, just need to get Enigma now.

They are! Just select both mobile and live nation pre sale and ticketmaster pre sale! I just got regular GA to show up for me - paid a little bit more tho 182

5 minutes ago, ghs said:

They are! Just select both mobile and live nation pre sale and ticketmaster pre sale! I just got regular GA to show up for me - paid a little bit more tho 182

Which date did you get?

00026 † 10000

fckitsfrankie
6 minutes ago, ghs said:

Guys just select ticketmastwr pre sale ans live nation EVERYTHING goes up! I just paid 184 for general GA

What code are you using? The only working one I have is GAGAVEGAS and it's only for the Livenation Presale. The app isn't taking me to any special tickets and idk a code for mobile LN or TM.

beastanteezy
5 minutes ago, ghs said:

Thank you, this helped! I want GA for 12/28, but I don't know if there are any more available. I may just have to get seats. 

crackpoppodcast

My code for Ticketmaster was GAGALV and there are GA tickets for $180 available. I paid only $15 less the other day and got balcony seats I’m so upset ☹️

3 minutes ago, fckitsfrankie said:

What code are you using? The only working one I have is GAGAVEGAS and it's only for the Livenation Presale. The app isn't taking me to any special tickets and idk a code for mobile LN or TM.

GAGAVEGAS...you have to tick the box for all 3 pre sales and it will show up any way :)

hpmcmill
39 minutes ago, Spock said:

on the presale?

I seriously think it was a glitch, I was poking around the actual ticket pages about 30 minutes before the presale and they were just available and I thought wtf, well ok!

3 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

I seriously think it was a glitch, I was poking around the actual ticket pages about 30 minutes before the presale and they were just available and I thought wtf, well ok!

Early acess is always available...you dont need any code for it! Has been there since the first pre sale, i think

Archived