Nicki Minaj - Queen

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

Songs ruined by her singing. Hire a professional singers girl! Also how she lets Eminem completely murders her own song like that. 

i find her singing voice really appealing tho lol

SEXODUS

The recurrent theme is the rap snatched my wig and pubes but the choruses are oh-so lame. The singing parts usually left me with a meh feeling, Hard White being the exception. 

Don’t come at me but I think she’s proved to be a better rapper than Cardi. 

Is it me or she heavily disses Dj Khaled on Barbie dreams? Calling him fat n****

Spartacus

Chun-Li (my fav), Ganja Burns, Barbie Dreams (3:14 version) and Coco Chanel. :legend:

The rest can have several stadium seats. :sick:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

Jewels n Drugs

the Majesty chorus could've been stronger

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

lost in limbo

So, album finished. Chun-Li remains that bitch, LLC, Good Form and Nip Tuck go off, the 2 Lit 2 Late Interlude is good but I feel it would be a better intro tho, Sir and Miami are nice and Coco Chanel is THAT bitch. The Inspirations Outro is good too.

Overall: Roman Reloaded>Queen>Pink Friday>Pinkprint (I know, I know, it's just not my cup of tea)

Top 3: Chun-Li, Ganga Burns and Run & Hide

Worst songs: Chun Meh, Poor Chastity and Bed

Overall, issa an amazing album and proves Nicki can serve bops when she's not busy collabing with sex offenders and shaming sex workers.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo
Just now, lost in limbo said:

So, album finished. Chun-Li remains that bitch, LLC, Good Form and Nip Tuck go off, the 2 Lit 2 Late Interlude is good but I feel it would be a better intro tho, Sir and Miami are nice and Coco Chanel is THAT bitch. The Inspirations Outro is good too.

Overall: Roman Reloaded>Queen>Pink Friday>Pinkprint (I know, I know, it's just not my cup of tea)

Overall, issa an amazing album and proves Nicki can serve bops when she's not busy collabing with sex offenders and shaming sex workers.

Also I can't not do a full-on album review like a normal person lol

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Majesty, Chun Li, and Good Form are amazing. The rest are meh. Her bars and delivery are so good but the instrumental felt so bland and uninspired for the most part :ohwell:

LUO YI
3 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

:laughga: I'm dead. 100% agree.

The night sky tells all

FFXSoul91

I haven't listened to the album yet, but I almost wonder if the delay and then surprise release was partially an effort to prevent leaks. If so, it was kinda of smart. :ohwell:

Cssomeone
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

This facebook post is no longer available :(

It was a tweet. It said something like "I can't believe Nicki Minaj named her album after Carbi B. We love a stan :flutter:"

It was a joke, of course.

Cssomeone
9 minutes ago, babyboo said:

Majesty, Chun Li, and Good Form are amazing. The rest are meh. Her bars and delivery are so good but the instrumental felt so bland and uninspired for the most part :ohwell:

I had the same feeling. I loved the fact that she used some recorded instruments (especially the electric guitar) on some songs, instead of only beats and bass, however some instrumentals did sound bland and unoriginal.

ZiggyZiggs
30 minutes ago, Fish said:

Is it me or she heavily disses Dj Khaled on Barbie dreams? Calling him fat n****

no lol she said she loves him and him and everyone she 'shades' on the song understands her humor and that the whole song is a satire.

Archived