💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Nicki Minaj - Queen

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

053Timo
55 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

lmao no cuz you're not black :laughga: how is it going to empower u :laughga: you weren't the one called that word in a derogatory way by white people throughout history :laughga: some of u guys are really just :laughga:

Why is it an empowering word if a black person uses it. And a discriminating word if a white person uses it...

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
053Timo
13 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

"empowers the black community"

C2590C29-5FF8-4AD1-8244-1F0846113FDC.thu

:poot:

Yeah I understand. So I can use the word in a positive sentence to empower black people?

ZiggyZiggs
20 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

Why is it an empowering word if a black person uses it. And a discriminating word if a white person uses it...

i have to explain that to you?

tenor.gif?itemid=5638832

Borislshere
12 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

Yeah I understand. So I can use the word in a positive sentence to empower black people?

You know exactly what the original writer meant. Let's not start acting stupid. 

ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

You know exactly what the original writer meant. Let's not start acting stupid. 

just ignore the guy, we both know he's not really trying to understand or educate himself. he's going to continue with the passive-aggressive questions no matter what we tell him, some people are just not worth our time. let him have his fun poor thing

tenor.gif?itemid=7530333

lairofhk

There's like 3 excellent songs, and like 7/8 good songs. The obvious fillers should have just been cut out, as the album would be better if they were. But Barbie Dreams alone almost makes the whole album. 

ryanripley
30 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

latest?cb=20130226033951

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Thomas P
34 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

Is this real? :triggered:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

Barbie Dreams is one of the best songs of the year. Holy ****

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, 053Timo said:

Guuuurl...

NCgaga
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

just ignore the guy, we both know he's not really trying to understand or educate himself. he's going to continue with the passive-aggressive questions no matter what we tell him, some people are just not worth our time. let him have his fun poor thing

tenor.gif?itemid=7530333

No one should use the word, period. The word was given to black peoole by racists. Black people did not make up the word for their people. Black people of the 1950’s and 60’s fought for equality and for that word to be erased from the mouths of racists. Now, Black rappers  want to  throw the word around and numb it’s meaning and put it in every single or album, then get mad if their largest audience says it? No. It’s hypocritical. It’s problematic.  Black people should not use the word if they don’t want the rest of the world to use it in the same way they use it. So if you, as a black person use the word in a non racist way, then you should have no problem if someoneof a different color also uses it in a non-racist way.  And don’t say, “let’s not waste our time with these people”- if you actually had facts and a good point to teach, then your hypocritical message might take hold with someone. Otherwise people will continue to think your message has no bearings, which it doesn’t. 

Borislshere
49 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

No one should use the word, period. The word was given to black peoole by racists. Black people did not make up the word for their people. Black people of the 1950’s and 60’s fought for equality and for that word to be erased from the mouths of racists. Now, Black rappers  want to  throw the word around and numb it’s meaning and put it in every single or album, then get mad if their largest audience says it? No. It’s hypocritical. It’s problematic.  Black people should not use the word if they don’t want the rest of the world to use it in the same way they use it. So if you, as a black person use the word in a non racist way, then you should have no problem if someoneof a different color also uses it in a non-racist way.  And don’t say, “let’s not waste our time with these people”- if you actually had facts and a good point to teach, then your hypocritical message might take hold with someone. Otherwise people will continue to think your message has no bearings, which it doesn’t. 

I'm over the "Black rappers shouldn't put it in their songs" excuse. No. You have a mind and you are capable of knowing what you should and shouldn't say. It's not your place as a non-black person to say if it is or isn't acceptable for us to use. And Ziggy is right. Why should we waste our time trying to educate someone who doesn't want to be educated? I've seen that member around the forum when It comes to the n-word and he's pretty much set in stone with his way of thinking. 

NCgaga
25 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I'm over the "Black rappers shouldn't put it in their songs" excuse. No. You have a mind and you are capable of knowing what you should and shouldn't say. It's not your place as a non-black person to say if it is or isn't acceptable for us to use. And Ziggy is right. Why should we waste our time trying to educate someone who doesn't want to be educated? I've seen that member around the forum when It comes to the n-word and he's pretty much set in stone with his way of thinking. 

Because you are incorrect. You cannot educate on false information. You need to educate yourself on the history of the word, and why its important to model the behavior you teach. Anyone CAN use the word. No one SHOULD use the word. See the difference there? It is very hypictitcal to put it in lyrics of songs, and then get angry if someone quotes the words of your songs. However, if you use the word as art and expression and not out of offense, then you should not get offended if someone else uses it out the same way. In fact: Black people didn’t make up the word, white people did. As a white person, I can say it’s offensive to anyone who isn’t racist. If you think you have a privilege to use a derogatory word over someone else, based on your race, then guess what..that’s racist, and hypocritical. 

Archived