đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ENIGMA Realistic Setlist Concept

PlanetChromatica

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica

I've decided to make a set list concept, I've tried to keep the idea realistic but with a little bit of wishful thinking and imagination. Please comment your thoughts and feedback and even suggestions and I'll keep the set list updated.

Intro 

1. Aura

2. ENIGMA

3. Poker Face

Interlude

4. Venus

5. LoveGame / Telephone

6. Alejandro

7. LG6 Track

Interlude

8. Monster

9. John Wayne

10. Judas

Interlude

11. Born This Way

12. Scheisse

13. LG6 Track

14. Just Dance

15. LG6 Track

Interlude

16. Diamond Heart

17. Million Reasons

18. The Cure

Interlude

19. Paparazzi

20. Applause

21. Marry the Night

Interlude

22. Dance in the Dark

23. Bad Romance

24. The Edge of glory

Encore

25. LG6 Lead Single

monster4life231

Good set list. 

I made a thread yesterday and our set list is a little similar. We have good predictions. :vegas: Let’s hope that they come true.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

I wouldn't mind this setlist. The recidency is described as "...a brand-new odyssey of her pop hits built as an experience unlike any other" and I hope she'll perform some fan-favourite as well as her biggest hits. I'm positive about her releasing LG6 before the residency, she could surprise her fans with new songs and promote the album during the gaps between the dates.

LG7 time now

Hope she will perform an other song over Venus...

I know it won't happen, by I'd kill for Paper Gangsta (without autotune):cryga:

PlanetChromatica
10 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Unfortunately, Paper Gangsta is not high on the fan favourites or one of Gaga's fav's so I doubt she will ever perform it again. Venus is a fan fav from ARTPOP and is Gaga's fave from the album that she wanted as 2nd single and she performed it recently at Coachella so I can definitely see it being on the Vegas set list.

PlanetChromatica
3 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

In order for this to be realistic you'll have to remove Aura, Venus and Applause

She performed Applause at JWT and it is one of her HITS which is the description of what she is bringing to Vegas.

Venus, she performed at Coachella and she made that whole setlist with fan favourites in mind and with the theme of the poster, I can totally see her performing the song during the set.

Aura, yes it is a stretch BUT the show is called Enigma and obviously with the Aura lyrics connection, I can see the song being incorporated somehow.

Der Meister

Very interesting but John Wayne and Diamond Heart are not gonna be there for sure! Maybe change them for LG6 or ASIB tracks

monster4life231
1 minute ago, Der Meister said:

Very interesting but John Wayne and Diamond Heart are not gonna be there for sure! Maybe change them for LG6 or ASIB tracks

I think John Wayne has a strong chance of appearing.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

PlanetChromatica
3 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

I'm hoping they will, at least at the start, because my JWT shows were cancelled twice, Dancin In Circles would be great too...

LG7 time now
24 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Unfortunately, Paper Gangsta is not high on the fan favourites or one of Gaga's fav's so I doubt she will ever perform it again. Venus is a fan fav from ARTPOP and is Gaga's fave from the album that she wanted as 2nd single and she performed it recently at Coachella so I can definitely see it being on the Vegas set list.

It's the most asked song though, check out the many threads asking which songs we would like to see Gaga perform :) 

PlanetChromatica
10 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

It's the most asked song though, check out the many threads asking which songs we would like to see Gaga perform :) 

A thread only like 100 people replied with their requests too, there are millions of Gaga fans outside of the forum. Personally, it's not a song I ever go back to listen to, I wouldn't be upset if it was on the setlist, I would enjoy it but would find it quite random.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

giphy.gif

KatieJudasGaga4
58 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I think Paper Gangsta is a fan favorite, but I think Gaga doesn't like it that much because of her past experience so.

Archived