opinion

Gaga never pushed any boundaries

Notget

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

Tell that to Katy Perry and let's see if her entire career agrees with you.

I'm not a Katy, Madonna, Beyonce, or most major pop girls stan actually. :triggered:

GypsyBabe
9 minutes ago, Notget said:

Since when did thinking not pushing any boundaries means I'm dissing her.  :what: Heck I don't think Beyonce pushed any boundaries either.

Well you are saying that the thing that she is known for, a huge part of her legacy, is a lie. 

⚯͛

Dukttape
1 hour ago, Notget said:

I forgot where the quotes were at, but Gaga used to talk about her pushing the boundaries of pop, art, etc. My opinion is that she never did. Mind you, she served cute songs, videos, etc. but she never actually did anything groundbreaking/innovative. That's why some say that whatever she does, others did it before, where others did it before, etc. :oprah:

Were you around in 2009-2011?

TheAlpha

Idk if she pushed any boundaries with this particularly. But I firmly believe Gaga was ahead of her time during The Fame era. During that time she always mentioned how technology was going to take over the music industry. And how it was the future. She was one of the first people to connect with her fans through social media. Before it was cool for celebs to do so. She comes from the MySpace days. Today, everything relating the music industry has to do with technology. Hence why streaming is the thing now. Artists are using memes as their cover art. And people are becoming musicians thanks to social media.

Also, how can you forget her technological tribute to David Bowie, how she changed fashion in pop culture and perform in drag?

You know this is just my opinion, right?

RAMROD

That's for you though :sure:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Admin locked this topic

Archived