💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kathy Griffin Tweets about Gaga x Cher Collab

Meruk Holland

Featured Posts

Laceface

Kinda prefer the earlier version we have or was that fan made? Sounds kinda dated now with too much auto tune but still love it..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

Like i kinda like the greatest but... its not good enough. Its too meh

They should have went full on gay power and give us that anthem we need a shower of glitter

Sherloid Bai

not her acting like she's the only person that's ever heard it

does she know it leaked :trollga:

Guillaume Hamon

The duet with these two would be so epic that I kinda wish they would come up with a better song. :/ 

Hurem
3 hours ago, Bambino said:

I wonder why Gaga never wanted the Cher duet released.

Gaga and her creative differences sometimes :smh:

Cause RedOne butchered her vocals.

it's a dud, lyrically. totally by the numbers.

but the bigger problem for me is that gaga is a vocal powerhouse, and the best that can be said for cher's voice is that it still has a certain novel, kitsch appeal. you can't really pair a soaring voice with a weak one. it just sounds stupid to try, as we hear in the demo. i'm sure the final version wasn't much better.

nath4gaga
1 hour ago, andy69em said:

but the bigger problem for me is that gaga is a vocal powerhouse, and the best that can be said for cher's voice is that it still has a certain novel, kitsch appeal. you can't really pair a soaring voice with a weak one. it just sounds stupid to try, as we hear in the demo. i'm sure the final version wasn't much better.

Cher has a weak voice? Lmao, listen here sweaty... 

I can't imagine this wouldn't have been a huge hit. Any version, "butchered vocals" or not. It kills me what happened to it.

Chickens in Malibu

I see why Gaga wouldn't release it.

That sound just got outdated, and it would've flopped really hard.

TwerkinLurkin

im pretty sure gaga in an interview said she wasnt happy with the end result of it and if her and cher were to put something out she'd want it to be perfect

Hurem
3 hours ago, andy69em said:

:lmao: Delusion, convince yourself. Cher has an amazing voice.

candydarling
6 hours ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

im pretty sure gaga in an interview said she wasnt happy with the end result of it and if her and cher were to put something out she'd want it to be perfect

Yeah, I remember that too

She also said something like she would only release a song with Cher if she knew where she was artistically/musically at the time instead of releasing a song she wrote years ago.

Arcanum

I still wonder what would have become of it if it was released back in 2013. Would it change anything about ARTPOP progression?

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Arcanum
10 hours ago, andy69em said:

I would like to believe that you are not much into Cher as a vocalist. Well it's ok because in recent years she has been absent and many know her because of the autotune. But her voice is really a standout in the industry:

Post the 3rd minute is all you would ever want from a powerhouse vocalist.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived