other

Jazz and Piano - January 20, 2019

Zilla

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Kind of upset she didn't perform Don't let me be misunderstood. Her cover is grossly under-appreciated in this fanbaseĀ 

Teal Ambition
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Kind of upset she didn't perform Don't let me be misunderstood. Her cover is grossly under-appreciated in this fanbaseĀ 

Agreed, it's the only jazz song she has released that I listen to quite oftenĀ :cryga:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

SharkmanthaC
26 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Any YT channel with videos of the whole show?

None yet, you can go back and watch the streams but they're segmented.

This was the better one of the night:Ā https://www.pscp.tv/hausofdee/1nAJEyBkPdAJL

There is also this one:Ā https://www.pscp.tv/fittr_happier/1OwGWOArlenGQ

This person on facebook also did several lives:Ā 

Ā 

she/her/hers

25 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's going to take the place of one of Tony's duets.

27 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Any YT channel with videos of the whole show?

Grandma Gaga has some videos. They're not super close but the sound is great on them.

SharkmanthaC

Full Set List for those checking in now.

Set List: Ā 

ļ»æĀ 1. Luck Be a Lady Ā 

2. Anything Goes Ā 

3ļ»æ. Call Me Irresponsible Ā 

ļ»æĀ 4. Orange Colored Sky Ā 

5. Poker Face

Interlude Ā ļ»æ

6. The Lady is a Tramp (with Tony Bennett) Ā 

7. Cheek to Cheek (with Tony Bennett)

8. I Can't Give You Anything But LoveĀ 

ļ»æĀ 9. Somebody to Watch Over Me

10. Born This Way

Interludeļ»æ

ļ»æĀ 11. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)

12. Coquette

ļ»æĀ 13. What a Difference a Day Makes

ļ»æĀ 14. PaparazziĀ 

Interlude

15. La Vie En Roseļ»æ

16. Just a Gigolo/I Ain't Got Nobody (with Brian Newman)

17. Lush Life

18. Bad Romance

19. Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words)

Encore

20. New York, New York

she/her/hers

JustAnother
30 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Agreed. The vocals on that cover are the best sheā€™s ever delivered in a studio recording.Ā 

crisTEAne

omg, i just watched those lil twitter/insta videos. I'M SHOOK TO THE CORE. :nooo:

SHE IS LIKE PERFECTĀ :nooo:

VOCALS LOOKS VIBRATIONĀ :nooo:

that damn PAPARAZZI VERSION LIKEEE WHATTTĀ :nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

brb im selling everything ive got to attend this i need to EXPERIENCE THIS LIVE JFC OMFGĀ :nooo:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Roronoa Zoro
11 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Give it to meĀ :vegas:

They didn't allow me to sell the ticket because I bought it with an international credit card (I'm traveling from Mexico to see Enigma) so I think now I'll go to both showsĀ :ohwell:

Kinda disappointed of the setlist, it was mostly C2C songs and just 3 Gaga songs, and the worst part is that there's no ASIB songs at all. I'll never love again, Always Remember Us this way, Shallow and Is that alright should have made the cut and they would fit in perfectly. It looks that we will never get to listen any ASIB songs live except Shallow šŸ˜•

On the other hand the looks were on point and she looked amazing!! I loved the outfits,hair and makeup.And she sounded better than ever too.Ā 

codymonster
7 minutes ago, thopekas said:

Kinda disappointed of the setlist, it was mostly C2C songs and just 3 Gaga songs, and the worst part is that there's no ASIB songs at all. I'll never love again, Always Remember Us this way, Shallow and Is that alright should have made the cut and they would fit in perfectly. It looks that we will never get to listen any ASIB songs live except Shallow šŸ˜•

On the other hand the looks were on point and she looked amazing!! I loved the outfits,hair and makeup.And she sounded better than ever too.Ā 

I agree with the ASIB songs complaint; this would have been the perfect opportunity to throw those in..

Archived