đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tekashi 6ix9ine could face up to 3 years in prison

sipthistea

Featured Posts

iCpro
14 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

It's just the fact that he's getting his punishment and people are acting as if what he did was irredeemably bad... he ****ed up. We get it. But he was still young so I think he deserves a second chance. But no, some of y'all are wishing death upon him

He had a second chance when he wasn’t sentenced to prison the first time, and he ****ed up again by joining a gang, assaulting a cop, and choking a teen fan :poot: 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s funny dude but I don’t support his act on child molestation. 

Interesting how Tekashi may face 3 yrs.

Meanwhile the average citizen faces 25 yrs.

theahsfan
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

Yuck that’s not how modern society works - we need to focus on rehabilitation not ultimate death for doing something wrong.

I think you're LITERALLY the only moral person on this sub. Thank you. What he did was wrong but this level of hate will probably cause him to kill himself or something and that's NOT what we want:saladga:surely GGD of all places should know that? 

theahsfan
1 hour ago, Promises said:

You might be think that he deserves a second chance, but the majority of us don't think so, plus this site has a bad history with pedophile (even tho you already said that Tekashi isn't a pedophile in every. single. thread. made about him on this site) so you shouldn't be surprised with those kind of reactions

Because I, unlike most people it seems, can be bothered to google the definition of that word. And I also think it's sad that such a young guy is condemned so easily and told to KILL HIMSELF by people like you. Do you REALISE how bad that sounds, even if he has done something bad? It's almost disturbing especially with that psychopathic emoji at the end almost, idk, rejoicing at the idea of someone killing themselves.. sick

GypsyBabe

:ohwell: You reap what you sow. 

⚯͛

theahsfan
1 hour ago, iCpro said:

He had a second chance when he wasn’t sentenced to prison the first time, and he ****ed up again by joining a gang, assaulting a cop, and choking a teen fan :poot: 

Well.. I can't argue with that. I still believe in rehabilitation and reformation but that's just me. He sounds like he needs mental help.

Starbucks
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Because I, unlike most people it seems, can be bothered to google the definition of that word. And I also think it's sad that such a young guy is condemned so easily and told to KILL HIMSELF by people like you. Do you REALISE how bad that sounds, even if he has done something bad? It's almost disturbing especially with that psychopathic emoji at the end almost, idk, rejoicing at the idea of someone killing themselves.. sick

1. They just said it's pedophillia because it's involve underage girl and they don't bother googling because it's their choice, and I can't blame them

2. I didn't say HE SHOULD KILL HIMSELF, get. your. facts.

Your everyday cups of kindness

theahsfan
Just now, Promises said:

1. They just said it's pedophillia because it's involve underage girl and they don't bother googling because it's their choice, and I can't blame them

2. I didn't say HE SHOULD KILL HIMSELF, get. your. facts.

Okay but saying he should die is just as bad lmao... your morals are messed up.

LordEnigma
12 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I think you're LITERALLY the only moral person on this sub. Thank you. What he did was wrong but this level of hate will probably cause him to kill himself or something and that's NOT what we want:saladga:surely GGD of all places should know that? 

Thank you! We need to stop focusing our attention on punishment and rather on rehabilitation and therapy for survivors.

If we killed people because they committed a crime, there would be no one alive.

Starbucks
13 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Okay but saying he should die is just as bad lmao... your morals are messed up.

I didn't said that, neither do I said that he should kill himself lmao

@Ferrer Zorola What's good? :oprah: That's the fact

Your everyday cups of kindness

Archived