💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

Is she throwing out sarcasm or what??

Apparently she was laughing at rihanna so yes. lol, Who knows though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate not being able to tell if she's being serious. Lol!

Yes, she is serious. She said she liked Rihanna's performance that means she likes Rihanna's performance.

You guys need to stop always trying to twist what Gaga says about other artists. She always respects other artists.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Yes, she is serious. She said she liked Rihanna's performance that means she likes Rihanna's performance.

You guys need to stop always trying to twist what Gaga says about other artists. She always respects other artists.

Ok, sorry.

giskardsb

I wonder what gaga was laughing at?

Jeff made a comment about the dumb laugh track MTV was using, maybe she was commenting about that.

MelbHawker

255579_413646975365785_64077638_n.jpg

hahahahahahahahahaha

Watch her steal the VMAs thunder with her tweets.

Whats Katy wearing? The red carpet is LAME this year. Needs Gaga so badly.

To be fair, you don't really know what her true feelings are when she tweets comments such as these. It's hard to tell what her true intentions are when it's only on twitter. I'd like to believe however that she is being sincere and respectful.

Ok, sorry.

You don't have to say sorry... you have anything to apologize for. I can't tell if she's being serious or not either. :duck:

Archived