💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

The music would be awful but I wouldn't mind Joe being in one of the hot and revealing dancer costumes in the video :hor:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jester

Um, why are the Jonas Brother's trying to work with Gaga? Didn't they all basically fade into irrelevance....

ññ‚¬tumblr_m9flziMdlO1qkzuv3o1_1280.png

Tbh I think tweets like this one start appearing when collabs are already in talks... :toofunny:

Tbh I think tweets like this one start appearing when collabs are already in talks...

I hope you're wrong! :eww:

LittIe Monster

Omg I would literally ditch Gaga if she did a collab with da flopnas brothars :lmao:

Highway Capricorn

image.jpg

Unf, he's s-xy.

Maybe Gaga will write a flop song for him? Who knows, who cares.

:lmao:

Alien Tulip

Awwww I don't like the jonas brother music, but I wouldnt mind a Joe Jonas solo duet with Gaga, I feel bad, he's a fan of Gaga he even did an edge of glory cover and gaga liked it btw, so i wouldnt mind a collab even if it's cheesy

HeyItsKyKy

image.jpg

Unf, he's s-xy.

Maybe Gaga will write a flop song for him? Who knows, who cares.

Love him, and Nick is cute too. But their music, notsomuch a fan.

MANiCURE1295

Awwww I don't like the jonas brother music, but I wouldnt mind a Joe Jonas solo duet with Gaga, I feel bad, he's a fan of Gaga he even did an edge of glory cover and gaga liked it btw, so i wouldnt mind a collab even if it's cheesy

That was nick

:toofunny:

Gurl remember Miley had most views on youtube before Gaga came! All her albums #1 and the youngest artist with a 4million single

Archived