💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

She was rolling some papers in the Monster Vision 7.. so... Weed isn't illegal in amsterdam either...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was rolling some papers in the Monster Vision 7.. so... Weed isn't illegal in amsterdam either...

They recently passed a law where only citizens are allowed inside Coffeeshops, I believe... but knowing Gaga, she must know quite a few citizens...

They recently passed a law where only citizens are allowed inside Coffeeshops, I believe... but knowing Gaga, she must know quite a few citizens...

That law isn't in Amsterdam yet, only Venlo/Heerlen/Maastricht area. The law starts for the rest of the country by January 1st 2013!! So she still buys it legally now in Amsterdam, if she was in Maastricht she would have bought it illegal.

crisTEAne

If she was in Maastricht she would have bought it illegal.

as if it matters to her :lolgaga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Who's Onion Girl?

Gaga haha

@Zedd mommy has to bring home the bacon. Though I dont mind being a bit of an #OnionGirl #AssLikeAnOnion

Oh I see now.

I don't think she meant she was bored by the color, just thought she was boring us with talking about it.

Jester

Blonde hair is obviously a symbol of Gaga. I just don't understand what the Lady represents.

Seems like she's gonna play with showing and hiding that streak.

toanythingtaboo

tumblr_m92v692JIV1qkzuv3o1_500.png

I'm really starting to wonder whether she is closely following her fan reactions and doing what the majority seem to want...

She did say that she wanted to put things up for vote, let us decide the looks etc.

Archived