Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

We'll see. I couldnt care less if she won a Grammy, but I can already imagine how demoralizing it will be for this fan base when they no longer have that against her. There will be ... Nothing left to lose. :derpga:

You're deluded if you think that's the only edge Gaga has on Katy. There's a thousand reasons to prefer Gaga.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

You're deluded if you think that's the only edge Gaga has on Katy. There's a thousand reasons to prefer Gaga.

Of course I know that. I'm here, aren't I? I'm talking about public perception of Gaga. Her artistry is subjective, but the numbers are not. If Gaga really loses her title as most followed twitter, she will lose the last piece of public and tangible evidence that she is a superior artist/celebrity.

I don't mean to be negative, I'm just saying that little monsters should be more modest about Gaga instead of parading her around because she has 5 grammys and putting every else down because they don't. It's tasteless.

Of course I know that. I'm here, aren't I? I'm talking about public perception of Gaga. Her artistry is subjective, but the numbers are not. If Gaga really loses her title as most followed twitter, she will lose the last piece of public and tangible evidence that she is a superior artist/celebrity.

I don't mean to be negative, I'm just saying that little monsters should be more modest about Gaga instead of parading her around because she has 5 grammys and putting every else down because they don't. It's tasteless.

Preach it. Sick of monsters needing to put down other artists to say Gaga is better.

Kermit the frog

I know it might be just a big coincidence, but did you guys notice that thread on gaga daily posted some time ago about Lady starlight and if gaga forgot about her since she has Tara?

Now Gaga tweets about Starlight. Something's fishy here :crossed:

boysboysboys

Preach it. Sick of monsters needing to put down other artists to say Gaga is better.

I know you guys want to take the high road, but consider that some of Gaga's contemporaries are literally trying to sabotage her.

Giving them a bit of a b---hslap is only due.

I know it might be just a big coincidence, but did you guys notice that thread on gaga daily posted some time ago about Lady starlight and if gaga forgot about her since she has Tara?

Now Gaga tweets about Starlight. Something's fishy here :crossed:

She tweets about expecting to meet her again. Plus, I don't think Starlight's the kind of girl that abandons a friend. They miss each other, that's the only story here.

AyaKara

Hopefully that tweet means it isn't Starlight that's suing Gaga.

Holy ****, and she's also known her for 7 years . . .

Khashoggi

ladygaga

AHHH! The Vogue Express dropped off the SEPTEMBER ISSUE yesterday morning. IM A COVER GIRL, and ITS FAB! Can't wait to show u tonight!

08-08-12 20:09

Can't wait!!

Viva La Daniel

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

AHHH! The Vogue Express dropped off the SEPTEMBER ISSUE yesterday morning. IM A COVER GIRL, and ITS FAB! Can't wait to show u tonight!

Little Kermit

Guys, remember!

The one who told us that the main hit from the next album will be a song called "When I Fall In Love" and who gave us some Y&I outtakes said that the vogue cover is inspired by Mona Lisa! Let's see it it turns out to be true! :)

elysaint

Omg i'm so stoked , i'm going to be checking my phone relentlessly tonight at work!

I wonder if ARTPOP will be on the cover???

Sexxx

check Tara's last tweet!, I don't know how to post a pic from LM here......

Bitch got a new phone!

Khashoggi

check Tara's last tweet!, I don't know how to post a pic from LM here......

Just copy the link of the photo and put it in the photo tag here.

i4c6c6c444f899_700.jpg

Archived