Jump to content
Stefani Tee
šŸŽ¤ Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets šŸŽ¤
other

Enigma - January 17, 2019

Featured Posts

YCHofficial
46 minutes ago, Spock said:

I REALLY hope she wonā€™t start bringing fans on stageĀ :wtf:Ā leave that **** at the artraveĀ 

why so pressedĀ 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC
2 hours ago, Spock said:

I REALLY hope she wonā€™t start bringing fans on stageĀ :wtf:Ā leave that **** at the artraveĀ 

Didnā€™t she do this on JWT too?Ā 

I love it when she brings fans on stage, it just makes her seem more human and real.Ā 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2School4Cool
59 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Didnā€™t she do this on JWT too?Ā 

I love it when she brings fans on stage, it just makes her seem more human and real.Ā 

Yes she did, I know she brought kids onstage a couple times.

I agree, I LOVE when she brings fans onstage, reads letters, invitesĀ fans backstage, it just goes to show how much she appreciates and cares about her fans.

I feel invincible with my headphones on...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC
9 hours ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

Yes she did, I know she brought kids onstage a couple times.

I agree, I LOVE when she brings fans onstage, reads letters, invitesĀ fans backstage, it just goes to show how much she appreciates and cares about her fans.

This is one of my favorites.

Ā 

And the video his family posted to her was very touching as well.

Ā 

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2School4Cool
5 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

This is one of my favorites.

Ā 

And the video his family posted to her was very touching as well.

Ā 

This is so beautiful. Iā€™ve seen Owen onstage with Gaga but I never saw the second video, so touchingĀ :heart:

I feel invincible with my headphones on...
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...