💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Tickets Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

Did anyone buy tickets outside the US? Could finally find decent tickets, but both the app and site only lets me choose US delivery/billing address.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glagerfeld
2 minutes ago, Belivet said:

Did anyone buy tickets outside the US? Could finally find decent tickets, but both the app and site only lets me choose US delivery/billing address.

I did and theres and option for global that says mobile and they "unlock" the tickets day before the show, thats how I did for gwen's concert

Just now, glagerfeld said:

I did and theres and option for global that says mobile and they "unlock" the tickets day before the show, thats how I did for gwen's concert

Was it on the Livenation app? It's only showing the USA for me right now.

JoanneARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Belivet said:

Was it on the Livenation app? It's only showing the USA for me right now.

I think he's talking about Ticketmaster

2 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

I think he's talking about Ticketmaster

Well, it still shows only the USA option for me... when I can even get in.

JoanneARTPOP
Just now, Belivet said:

Well, it still shows only the USA option for me... when I can even get in.

Did you choose the 3D collector thing? because that is for US only. If you want to buy the ticket, you can't chose 3D collector ticket

2 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

Did you choose the 3D collector thing? because that is for US only. If you want to buy the ticket, you can't chose 3D collector ticket

Oh damn, that's must be it. Thanks!

Does anyone else get an error when trying to click on the Full Vegas Experience Bundle directly from Gagavegas.com? I've searched on Ticketmaster (from Canada) and can't seem to see those events anymore - it only gives you the option to buy each show individually and says that the bundle event no longer exists. Normally if something is sold out on Ticketmaster it usually just says sold out, so I'm confused!

warrentw

Well I had to bite the bullet and go for early entry for the 17th October...I also Insured my ticket this ticket aswell not leaving anything to chance with gaga

PopMonstre

Is anyone going on October 25th 2019 with GA Early entry? I bought a ticket for that date cuz it's my birthday and originally i wanted my fiance to come but i don't have enough money for two tickets unfortunately. So maybe I can meet up with one of you fine folks! I don't wanna celebrate my birthday alone lmao :duck:

I got it! :woohoo:

Now imma go get back to sleep. Those who hasn't got theirs yet, good luck and don't lose hope!

ToriDivine
1 hour ago, mark27292 said:

If anyone has any tickets for January 19th, let me know! I didn't get any and I'm so sad!! 

There are tickets for January 19th available on stubhub and on ticketmaster re-sale.

I just listed some on ticket masster re-sale- it says they should be "live" (posted) within a couple of hours. 

Spock

December 28
December 30
December 31
May 30
June 1
June 2

MY ****ING WIG

who will love me when the night is over

Juanlittlem

Where can you find the GA? When I click on the floor it always says "Early Entry General Admission Standing."

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived