Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Tickets Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

Helxig
30 minutes ago, Sarah Millner said:

you add on meet and greet at the check out i did for 1 june when you go to the checkout to pay for your ticket it offers you meet and greet if its still available

Ohhhh! DUH! Fricken weird though giving it as a checkout addon.

Damn it thought I think they're out of presale tix now :toofunny:  I'll have to wait until the next presale.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sarah Millner

it is but vegas shows always do it that way for some reason! good luck for the next pre sale!

Mr Mirko

omg GA for October 17th is 251 I will buy it later even tho I got code for presale. I can't spend money now

hpmcmill
8 minutes ago, joeymonda said:

When’s the next presale? 

Hey Joey. I think Citi card today, then MGM and Live Nation presales Saturday. Someone pls correct me if I’m wrong. 

Could it be that there are no more tickets available in the pre sale for 2/2? I have the code and it says no tickets available.

croboy
39 minutes ago, joeymonda said:

When’s the next presale? 

It's all on www.gagavegas.com

Citi® is the official presale credit card of Lady Gaga’s residency at Park Theater. As such, Citi® cardmembers will have access to purchase presale tickets from Thursday, Aug. 9 at 10 a.m. PT to Sunday, Aug. 12 at 10 p.m. PT thru Citi’s Private Pass® program. For complete pre-sale details, visit citiprivatepass.com.

M life Rewards loyalty members as well as Live Nation and Ticketmaster customers will receive access to a presale scheduled from Saturday, Aug. 11 at 10 a.m. PT to Sunday, Aug. 12 at 10 p.m. PT. To join the M life Rewards program, or for more information, visit mlife.com.

Tickets starting at $77.90 (not including applicable service charges or fees) go on sale Monday, Aug. 13 at 10 a.m. PT. A limited number of VIP packages including meet and greets also will be available.

whateveradore

Gaga I am so sorry, i love you but this ticket sales were a mess. People didn't get their code till hours later, and the ticket sale website could not handle how many LM were trying to get their tickets so it kept saying some dumb stuff.

The tickets price is ABSURD for a presale and $2.ooo,oo for a Meet&Greet? Sis you used to do that scheisse for free.

Anyway I bought the cheapest ticket for the only date the website could manage to let me buy...which is on January 31st Section 405, Row K, Seat 3 ...I'm gonna try and get a GA for December 31st when the normal tickets go on sale.

MessyTop

Trying to get regular floorGA for Jan 31. It onyl

shows reserved floor GA as an option. 

Whats reserved floor GA?

MessyTop

Yay! Citibank presale. Was able to get regular floor GA tickets!! Yaaaaaaas 1/31. Can’t wait 

mark27292
51 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Yay! Citibank presale. Was able to get regular floor GA tickets!! Yaaaaaaas 1/31. Can’t wait 

How much did you have to pay for regular GA? When I selected the box, it highlights a $95.00 option! Do you think that there are 3 GA options? I know yesterday the regular was $179.. 

MessyTop
15 minutes ago, mark27292 said:

How much did you have to pay for regular GA? When I selected the box, it highlights a $95.00 option! Do you think that there are 3 GA options? I know yesterday the regular was $179.. 

I paid 179 plus tax per ticket. 

The 95 dollar seats I saw where last row on section 400

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived