other

Enigma Tickets Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpenHeartedMonster

Don't you think it's annoying that you cannot buy one seat because "You've left one seat stranded at the end of a row or stuck between selected seats. Please leave at least two empty seats together."?

But if there are only two seats next to each other available is it then impossible to buy just one ticket?

GagaVienna

Same as last time, side is barely usable for me ^^ However, I knew how to navigate around and managed to get a Meet and Greet for the May 13th show. I am still trying to get more tickets, but will look for rather cheap ones and might buy later. Actually would love to get a Meet and Greet for the Jazz show.

kaitmaree

Man, seeing M&G tickets still available when you have no money is tortuous. Why did I even check? 

Fee Dee

I was *this* close to buying tickets but these prices are pretty outrageous. Props to those going!

Abigail

so for the Citi Card Presale how do we get the presale code? I have a citi card, but I don't know if I need to turn something on in order to receive the code.

Renie

Who knows what the Ticketmaster, siriusxm, and livenation presales on the 27th are all about?! How do I get in on those?!

Alfonso

Can someone send me a code for todays resale?? I tried the Sirius one and it doesn't work

Abigail

Looking for two Jazz and Piano tickets for the December 31st shows, message me if your looking to sell:kara: also before anyone comes for me, yes I know general sale is still going on, but my sister and I didn’t have any luck with non-balcony seats

Renie

Can we just talk about the fact that within about 45 minutes, 95% of the tickets left for sale were resale tickets with jacked up prices! Complete garbage and Ticketmaster shouldn’t let this sh*t happen! I was able to score one Early entry for regular price and one for 150 more on resale! Like wtf!! 

Renie
Just now, xoxo Gaga said:

When I got to the sale of J&P the only tickets left for the last row were for resale, and I got in like in the 100 first

Right! Such a mess! I bet the ones for the last row were overpriced too!

i can’t belive how much money I just dropped! :saladga: I bought tickets for a friend too but I’m afraid to tell her what I paid!!:ladyhaha:

ladylinners
22 minutes ago, Renie said:

Can we just talk about the fact that within about 45 minutes, 95% of the tickets left for sale were resale tickets with jacked up prices! Complete garbage and Ticketmaster shouldn’t let this sh*t happen! I was able to score one Early entry for regular price and one for 150 more on resale! Like wtf!! 

I know. I managed to get a resale GA. I sat refreshing for ages to get a more humane price. Ticketmaster also stopped working for like an hour for me

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived