💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Spotify banner changes to Enigma

dit

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

What I'm thinking, it's so obvious, you're not just doing this huge campaign without new music..

+ she must do bundles

Ya, would be awesome to bundle it with Vegas tix. Or merch. Or both.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
Just now, RAMROD said:

Ya, would be awesome to bundle it with Vegas tix. Or merch. Or both.

but it's Gaga we are talking about so she can actually do this promo without releasing new music :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

but it's Gaga we are talking about so she can actually do this promo without releasing new music :air:

That is probable too sadly :diane:

But too good of opportunity to pass 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HausOfMark
7 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

That was a fake article. 

oh but still we do know for a fact shes actively recording so im sure we will at least get songs from that and/or ASIB

-Mark

19 minutes ago, dit said:

and that's why Spotify >>>>>>>>>>>> Apple :huntyga: 

Gaga is more valued at Apple, so I'll change the order to

Apple >>>>>>>>>>> dump >>>>>>>>> boicotify :ohwell:

ryanripley

there has to be some new music for this residency and i don't think 2 or 3 songs from ASIB is enough

she might have a single and promo single for the december shows but i rlly think new music is coming this year

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 minute ago, Renato Pinheiro said:

Gaga is more valued at Apple, so I'll change the order to

Apple >>>>>>>>>>> dump >>>>>>>>> boicotify :ohwell:

TroyCartarella has been ejected from Spotify. Spotify bout to "appreciate" Gaga as well and then what will Rotten Apple have apart for it's hideous layout? You're better than that. Join Spotify :ohwell::stalkga: 

Lee Ng
26 minutes ago, dit said:

and that's why Spotify >>>>>>>>>>>> Apple :huntyga: 

No shade but in terms of sound quality, which one is better ? 🤔

Just now, Lee Ng said:

No shade but in terms of sound quality, which one is better ? 🤔

As someone who had both services I'd say it's the same thing when it comes to sound quality. Depends on your earphones more than the music service provider. 

Max Vandeburg
44 minutes ago, dit said:

Can someone plz screenshot it so I can include it in the OP

DkCxMr6WwAAu_Ds.jpg

Reality
32 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I feel like these next two weeks are going to be announcements and exciting surprises. Anyone who remembers Feb 2017 knows what I’m talking about (SB halftime, JWT announcement, JW music video, guest judge on Drag Race...all in 1 week) :excited2:

That week was the best week of my life :firega:

🃏🖤👹

Lee Ng
15 minutes ago, dit said:

As someone who had both services I'd say it's the same thing when it comes to sound quality. Depends on your earphones more than the music service provider. 

Oh I see...

Because I usually listen to music through a pretty decent set of speakers , I still wonder whether all of the songs available on these services have the equal sound quality as the one in physical CDs or in albums downloaded from Itunes...

Just now, Lee Ng said:

Oh I see...

Because I usually listened to music through a pretty decent set of speakers , I still wonder whether all of the songs available on these services have the equal sound quality as the one in physical CDs or in albums downloaded from Itunes...

I'd say CD / download format is always better. Streaming services have a bit of a muffled sound to them IF you notice tiny things like that. For me I always find CD / download versions to be a lot clearer for some reason but I feel like it's more in my head / psychological than it is actually a real difference lol

Lee Ng
1 minute ago, dit said:

I'd say CD / download format is always better. Streaming services have a bit of a muffled sound to them IF you notice tiny things like that. For me I always find CD / download versions to be a lot clearer for some reason but I feel like it's more in my head / psychological than it is actually a real difference lol

Thank you for the information :legend:

Archived