đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Ariana #1; Nicki #2

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Nicki remains a Queen. She's a better voice than Ariana. 

in what parallel universe? :huntyga:

Musery

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Nicki might wish she called the album 'King' now, cause it looks like it's going to be in second place at best.:oops:

Never mind these two albums though, go rebuy Invasion of Privacy or go buy Iggy's Survive the Summer. :staymad:

nikola

The EVIL will be defeated

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

grenziel

So, no more Ariana Ft. Nicki Minaj in the future? LOL :huntyga:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Bebe

Y'all are too funny and so eager to see a woman fail :smh: 

I think everyone including Nicki realised she wouldn't reach #1 if she moved her album back. I don't think it's something anybody but you guys are so concerned about.

gagaisitalian
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Ariana must win :pray: she may be a hot mess atm with her relationship but that doesnt hurt anyone. + her music >>>>>>

What's hot mess about it? There's absolutely no drama or hardship happening and they're in love - what's the problem?

2 hours ago, Kween said:

That’s what you get for pushing back your album and releasing it the same day with your friend Ariana. :huntyga:

Thousands of dollars? Maybe she should have named it Kween then she would’ve gotten 5 likes, a LMAO, a YAAAS, and 3 THNX :huntyga:

thatfoxyfeeling
2 hours ago, Fable said:

Y'all are too funny and so eager to see a woman fail :smh: 

I think everyone including Nicki realised she wouldn't reach #1 if she moved her album back. I don't think it's something anybody but you guys are so concerned about.

I just don't get why Nicki and her team would make this decision. It would be like Katy and Gaga putting out an album in the same week, it would be a mess and bad for both artists. 

Bebe
2 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I just don't get why Nicki and her team would make this decision. It would be like Katy and Gaga putting out an album in the same week, it would be a mess and bad for both artists. 

Well Nicki already explained why.

There is a song she wants on the album that she thinks is really great, it features a rapper who is one of the greats, but there was an unfortunate problem with a sample and that takes time to clear. In the end she decided that she would rather put out a body of work that was complete and of as high quality as she determined it could be then put out an incomplete body of work that was less great in order to score an easy #1. 

People could focus on the artistic integrity it took for her to decide that she would forgo the #1 position on Billboard in order to make sure the album was complete and of the highest standard she could create - but instead the conversation unfortunately has to be "Wow so dumb! Glad she is #2!! She is over!!!"

I, personally, would prefer more artists took that attitude so we had more quality music rather than them focusing purely on numbers and chart positions.

DiscoHeaven23
15 hours ago, OBEY said:

Nicki has a tour bundle though

Can u link me to a source for that? Cuz I’ve heard that a few times on here but haven’t seen it anywhere else

GagaMyBlood95

Ariana deserves it x100000 so I will be pleased if this situation comes true :classy:

joanoflark
16 hours ago, Fable said:

Well Nicki already explained why.

There is a song she wants on the album that she thinks is really great, it features a rapper who is one of the greats, but there was an unfortunate problem with a sample and that takes time to clear. In the end she decided that she would rather put out a body of work that was complete and of as high quality as she determined it could be then put out an incomplete body of work that was less great in order to score an easy #1. 

People could focus on the artistic integrity it took for her to decide that she would forgo the #1 position on Billboard in order to make sure the album was complete and of the highest standard she could create - but instead the conversation unfortunately has to be "Wow so dumb! Glad she is #2!! She is over!!!"

I, personally, would prefer more artists took that attitude so we had more quality music rather than them focusing purely on numbers and chart positions.

I get your point but the irony is that the album can't be of quality with that god-awful Bed song on it. It's a really bad song in my opinion. 

hijadeputa
3 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

I get your point but the irony is that the album can't be of quality with that god-awful Bed song on it. It's a really bad song in my opinion. 

I don’t like nicki menaj but no one can deny that Bed is a cute lil boop, whether you like it or not :lolga:

Archived