BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimmo
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

better than a third choice or no choice :ohwell: 

she got the cover ya'll so who really won, ya'll will just use this an an opportunity to pointlessly shade her

But did she really win? I mean all they did was throw around and hang some of their bed covers all over the backyard... edgy.... I guess 

oJ6.gif

Hottie Detector

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

But did she really win? I mean all they did was throw around and hang some of their bed covers all over the backyard... edgy.... I guess 

oJ6.gif

she got paid so yes

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

lost in limbo

GGD will do ANYTHING to shade Bey. Let's for a moment assume this was Gaga and that Gaga had to cancel some festival  and then pass a role on a movie and so someone else had to fill for her those two times and Little Monsters were like "ha, (insert celeb's name here) is always the second choice for Gaga" (don't lie to yourself saying they wouldn't, you know they would). Y'all would be like "nah, this is fake" "how can we trust this source" "whatever she still won" like the Bey stans in here are saying.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

ryanripley
Just now, Adarsh Soni said:

You dont get paid for magazine covers omg :ladyhaha:

she got promo which causes people to buy her music aka she got PAID :fthis: 

Kimmo
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she got paid so yes

That’s debatable honey, some get paid to be in it, others like Beyoncé get offered to be in it. All she might be getting from this is nothing but backyard promo :awkney:

Hottie Detector

ryanripley
Just now, Kimmo said:

That’s debatable honey, some get paid to be in it, others like Beyoncé get offered to be in it. All she might be getting from this is nothing but backyard promo :awkney:

she still won and ur still pressedt on ggd

Kimmo
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she still won and ur still pressedt on ggd

I’m not pressed honey, you are, I’m just reminding you that she didn’t win this one :trollga: contrary to what you think. You’re out here thinking she got paid for a vogue cover :ladyhaha:

Hottie Detector

BUtterfield 8
12 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Magazine covers wont even be a thing in a decade!

What will replace them?

StrawberryBlond

Wow! Attention seeker, fame seeking Meghan Markle turned Vogue down?! Now, that's a surprise. She jumps at the chance to do anything that puts her name out there and gets her in the press. You always see her at events, looking for the cameras so she can do her big beaming grin, even though no one else looks like they know or care where the cameras are. Wonder if the palace denied her the opportunity because as the wife of a royal, she can't do frivolous solo ventures like this anymore? If so, this will hit her hard. Before she even got engaged, she did a shoot for Vanity Fair, gushing all about her relationship with Harry and this was the first red flag the public got that this woman was dating him for the wrong reasons as no previous spouses of royals have ever done this. Once Meghan finds that her wings have been clipped, she'll be off!

1 hour ago, PussyGlam said:

Well it makes sense that somebody who actually has potential to become a Queen was picked as number 1 over a fake queen.

Trust me, barring tragic disaster (William, Kate and all 3 of their children dying in one fell swoop), this woman will never be queen. And thank God for that.

River

oh god chill guys, it's just a cover :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Glamourpuss
9 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Wow! Attention seeker, fame seeking Meghan Markle turned Vogue down?! Now, that's a surprise. She jumps at the chance to do anything that puts her name out there and gets her in the press. You always see her at events, looking for the cameras so she can do her big beaming grin, even though no one else looks like they know or care where the cameras are. Wonder if the palace denied her the opportunity because as the wife of a royal, she can't do frivolous solo ventures like this anymore? If so, this will hit her hard. Before she even got engaged, she did a shoot for Vanity Fair, gushing all about her relationship with Harry and this was the first red flag the public got that this woman was dating him for the wrong reasons as no previous spouses of royals have ever done this. Once Meghan finds that her wings have been clipped, she'll be off!

Trust me, barring tragic disaster (William, Kate and all 3 of their children dying in one fell swoop), this woman will never be queen. And thank God for that.

I know. It was just a joke. :)

But I see the game Meghan is playing as well. I think the marriage won't last and she'll be back in Hollywood before we know it. 

JazzGa

Makes sense tbh, even though I think the royal family is annoying and uninteresting they are EVERYWHERE this year, it's absolutely Princess Meghan's year. Based on a quick google, it would appear she has only done one major magazine cover shoot since reaching 100% celebrity saturation point.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived