💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many of you are actually going to ENIGMA

twigsnasty

Featured Posts

hoeslay

Lucky to live in LA so only a 3-5 hour drive away. Got a ticket for June 12. My family usually goes every summer so hopefully we can plan around the show that way I dont have to pay for transporation or hotel. If not, my plan is just to take a greyhound bus to and from and do 2 nights at Park MGM probably, there are rooms for about 100 a night so my whole trip including food should be no more than $350

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He8MyHeart

June 14! I live in Sydney so this is going to cost me so much money. Flights alone are like AU$1,500 :saladga:

Arcanum

Well. I need almost 2.000€ just for the trip without the ticket. I can't make it even if I ate rice and apples all year :deadbanana: (Thank God I have an apple tree in my garden).

So... Unless I change career it's a no from me. :( But I am glad for all those who will go! Keep us in touch with your wonderful experiences! :sara:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Shipper

I already checked and saw that the plane to go to Vegas cost 70$ from San Diego.  

I'm seriously considering it if I could find good accommodation near MGM. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

GypsyBabe

I’m going May 30th with my sister! Coming from Massachusetts. :kara:

⚯͛

MarcusBones

Going January 17th - I live in Orange County, CA so about a 3hr, 45min drive. Booked my room at Park MGM so I don't have to walk far lol

Shooting for other dates in June + later

BalmungBard

I want to go to the Jan. 26 show since my birthday is on 28th I need to start saving only thing is I’m in process of moving and buying new furniture lol I may have to decide on another date :saladga:

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

PartySick
On 8/7/2018 at 2:45 PM, Borislshere said:

If it's truly 74 dates, then i'll probably make at least 1.

This^

But I'm going to wait to buy tickets until I'm sure I can. If they're sold out by then or something then it wasn't meant to be :giveup: I'll definitely catch her next proper tour regardless but since I went to the artRAVE and JWT, I really want to go to Enigma :giveup:

🖤

My brother booked my family a trip to Vegas and is trying to get me tickets! He is amazing.

My birthday was Yesterday. I posted on my Instagram story that I wanted to go to Vegas, 30 minutes later, I received confirmation from the airline and hotel on my email then my brother called me and said happy birthday. I was soooooooo shooooook.  

I hope he will be able to get the 2 shows bundle for February. It’s Chinese New Year week so my family can go see both shows.

Poissonche
On 8/7/2018 at 10:23 PM, PhillipBagshaw said:

I think a lot of people aren't realizing that Vegas hotels actually aren't very expensive. I found one for two nights in December, facing the Las Vegas strip, two queen beds, and in the MGM Park Hotel for $250 total, around $125 a night. Also, flying is expensive but it's more than possible if you're in the US to be able to take a bus to Vegas! It would be a lot longer of a trip but much more cost effective. 

That's why I ended up buying a ticket. I was very surprised with hotel prices. I'm actually staying at MGM Park! I chose the January 17th date because rooms were much less expensive on that date (idk why). The ticket + hotel booking + flight booking cost me 1k CAD$, and tbh almost 80% of it is just the flight (cuz I'm in Canada). The tickets themselves are not that much more expensive than usual Gaga tour tickets, and if you look well, hotels can be very ok too. So if you're in the South West USA, you should definitely consider saving up for a later date if you want, you may be able to manage :o

Poissonche
53 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

Going January 17th - I live in Orange County, CA so about a 3hr, 45min drive. Booked my room at Park MGM so I don't have to walk far lol

Shooting for other dates in June + later

Same date same hotel let's become friends.

KleinGa

I had hope that I would be able to go see the show but honestly Im a student in college so I definitely wouldnt be able to afford anything like that 

this is sad because I never saw her live and I thought this wouldve been the first time 

Archived