💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many of you are actually going to ENIGMA

twigsnasty

Featured Posts

He8MyHeart

I'm in Sydney. I haven't seen her since the Artrave so I'll definitely be jumping on a plane. Gaga vacation 2019! :nick:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gonzi

my boyfriend and I live in nyc and we're planning on seeing her on Jan 19/20 (the two show bundle). we already have a budget of $1k for the whole trip :lolly:

joannesrats

I think a lot of people aren't realizing that Vegas hotels actually aren't very expensive. I found one for two nights in December, facing the Las Vegas strip, two queen beds, and in the MGM Park Hotel for $250 total, around $125 a night. Also, flying is expensive but it's more than possible if you're in the US to be able to take a bus to Vegas! It would be a lot longer of a trip but much more cost effective. 

UndeadVenus
3 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I think a lot of people aren't realizing that Vegas hotels actually aren't very expensive. I found one for two nights in December, facing the Las Vegas strip, two queen beds, and in the MGM Park Hotel for $250 total, around $125 a night. Also, flying is expensive but it's more than possible if you're in the US to be able to take a bus to Vegas! It would be a lot longer of a trip but much more cost effective. 

That's reassuring to hear. I don't know anything about plane/hotel prices and I was thinking the costs would be way higher.

I think I have like a 20% chance of going. I've never seen her live and this seems like the perfect time when she's in one location for all the dates. I really want to see both shows so I think my best bet is June.

RAMROD

I will go. Maybe couple of dates or 3.

I am in San Fran. We can drive to Vegas and see scenic views by the route over Sierra via Yosemite to 395, it would take  about 10hr drive so we would go a day early, or get there by plane. No problem. Accomodation also non issue.

There actually a date on the eve of my birthday, I am screaming tbh!! I can finally celebrate Birthday by attending Gaga show!! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

itsdominik

I‘m actually pretty sure I won‘t make it to the show. I‘m from Austria and it would take me two 12-hour flights, at least a week off work and about 2,5k euros (flights alone would be 1k-1,5k euros) to get there and back again. I already accepted that I just won‘t be able to afford it. Still excited to see what she will come up with

I‘m just gonna save the money and attend multiple shows in Europe whenever she‘s touring again here 

tylertremallose
On 8/7/2018 at 1:33 PM, lavendermusic said:

It's in Las Vegas and alot of us are international, in college, still living with parents, etc. Seems like a lot of money. I'd feel bad if people bought tix to the show but they aren't real LM's. I mean, I guess that was the point of the presale, for Gags to give only her Monsters access to the Tix, but still, how many of us are from Nevada, or near the West Coast? 

Its Vegas..one of the top tourist destinations in the USA. Its literally so cheap to fly there from anywhere in the USA. Really only the international people are the ones that would have to pay more. 

For instance, I saw Britney 3 times in Vegas..each time I didnt spend more than $400 on flights and hotel combined. Vegas is extremely cheap if you know what youre looking for. 

However the comment about real LM doesnt make sense. Its a Las Vegas show..not a tour. People are going to walk to the ticket booth minutes before the show to buy tix just to have something to do in Vegas. 

tylertremallose
22 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Staying on Fremont is even cheaper. Just take an UBER to the strip.
I stay on Fremont for about a week and spend about $300. The hotel I stay at isnt luxury but I dont spend all day in my room..

darkgaga

Im from the Netherlands and im thinking about going on the 30th of may with my cousin. I have never been to the USA but always wanted to, do you think that its worth it?

Miel

I'm from the West Coast, so I'm very lucky. Granted, I don't have that much money, but I bought tickets for my parents and I!

I'll be attending both the Enigma and Jazz/Piano shows! And will probably be working way more to make up for the money I just spent LMAO!

3 points in and ready for more

High Monster

I'm totally there. Got my early admission GA tickets first thing this morning. I was surprised when I didn't need a code for them (code finally came, but I didn't use it)-anyway, me and my boyfriend will be flying from Denver to Vegas baby! :ladyhaha:

I'm going Feb 2nd! Coming from Houston, fly in Friday and leave Sunday! Would love to stay for the jazz show, but have to get back so my hubby can go to work :(

Archived