SwissMonster

Then welcome to the meltdowns, fake rumors and flying wigs :vegas:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
5 hours ago, Chris Evans said:

that's crazy I had no idea there were so many new stans I just assumed we were all from 2008-2011 

witnessing an era from the very beginning is always exciting + reminiscing on it years later

tenor.gif?itemid=11759294

Honestly Witness™️ing the beginning of The Fame Monster era first hand is such a lucky experience :diane:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

monster4life231

I was a fan during TFM era and became a stan in the ARTPOP era.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Oriane

I became a fan in early 2010. But back then I was not a stan following everything she was doing, actually I was usually late on things (new music videos, new albums etc, I would always learn about them a few days later). I loved her and was obsessed with her but not to the point that I was looking for every update. I was more a fan of her early work too. And it took me two years to get her albums !

I became obsessed - following everything she did and googling her everyday - during ARTPOP. I loved this era. She brought us so many things.

I joined GGD in may 2016, not long before Joanne. So I was able to experience even more things as a fan : all the rumours, leaks, random infos. I wish I had experienced these things for the other eras !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

super ultra

There are so many new fans yas :giveup: But it makes me feel lowkey old because I gave my soul to Gaga after her iconic 09 VMAs performance :ohwell:

Bradley

I've been a stan since the Telephone/Alejandro era so Born This Way was the first era that I really got to experience from start to finish.

However I only joined GGD during the Do What U Want era (late 2013).

Sneaky Oliver

Wow we have so many new stans here this is amazing:party: i am a stan since Poker Face/ Paparazzi days so I saw the birth of TFM-Joanne  and I can tell every time a new era is about to begin I feel so excited! We dont know what to expect from Gaga or the reception of her new work! 

It always begins with a weird feeling with the first single then you’ll fall in love with the era and when its over, you’ll realize how deep you were in it and will miss the feeling 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Panchecco

Welcome to the cult hunty :vegas:

I became obsessed with her pretty soon; Poker Face was my jam when I was 12 :sis:  but I guess I realized her music and persona was becoming a huge part of my life when the Telephone video was released. By that time I was a certified little monster :staymad:

Killa

Im still from gagavision days. But i was never one to get caught up in an artist's life. I would follow her performances but i missed many things. It was bit casual stalking.

Surely what hooked me most was when she started doing those acoustic sessions of her hits. 

I think i only started following her after poker face. Cause i only remember just dance in september, which hooked me right away but im not sure i even understood it was the same person. 

So it was much more intense when she released bad romance. It was surreal. How could she had such a hit after so many good singles. 

But only bought any record in ARTPOP. So im actually an ARTPOPster. And thats when my life ended

twigsnasty

I started stanning sometime in between the months after Joanne's release and before the JWT. So, maybe the Coachella performance? ARTPOP is what made me stan!

KatieJudasGaga4

I started during The Fame era! Just Dance was the first song I ever heard from her on June 24, 2008. (On the radio and the announcers said, new coming star Lady Gaga lol) Just Dance was seriously on replay a lot. Then the album came out and LoveGame became my favorite, then JD, then Paparazzi, then PF, then Boys Boys Boys, then so on.

Regina George

I became huge Gaga fan at the end on TFM and the beginning of BTW. My first full Gaga era was BTW and honestly since then she still didn’t top it. It was just beautiful being little monster at the time.  

Archived