💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

My First Gaga Era

JudasJustDance

Featured Posts

Spartacus

I was one of those stans born during the 2009 VMAs.

Post BTW, I've learned to stay far away from this site during eras.  The majority of the comments (usually from fake stans) are negative (Gaga can do nothing right it seems) and they ruin my experience. :huntyga:

I come here only to get the tea for the upcoming era and then vanish once the era officially starts so I can totally enjoy it. :nick:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DaftFameMonster
41 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

I started paying attention to Gaga and stanning her towards the end of the C2C era and when she was announced for American Horror Story in like early 2015.

Me too

Tyler1992

June 21st, 2009. Lady Gaga LoveGame/Poker Face at the MMVAs.

It’s been an awesome and worthwhile ride!!

SexxxDreamz

I started being a fan in the beginning of ARTPOP...Actually the same day Applause was released. I did like some of her music before that but i started officially calling myself a LM when Applause came out!:ohwell:

I started stanning her in early-mid 2009, when I was in my junior year of high school :wub:

So I guess you could say not quite the very beginning, but juuusssttt before she really blew up. I've gone through phases where I've stanned more and stanned less. I stanned the least from the middle of the ARTPOP era until probably the early part of the Joanne era. I'd say what made me stan super hardcore again for a while was last year, Saturday, August 5th, when I got to see her in concert for the third time, but for the first time from the floor (rather than 200 level), and i got super close!

MeloArtDramaPop

I started after my friend told me about Million Reasons!! So i have yet to be in one full Gaga era, and am excited for the ASIB mini era and LG6

Vergil

I joined this illuminati fan base at the end of The Fame - start of the fame monster era.

Miichael

I became a fan in 2010, so The Fame Monster era, though the first era I was able to experience in its entirety was Born This Way; the best era of hers to have experienced in my opinion :flutter:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

NIGHTCRAWLER

I started stanning with Judas so I made ARTPOP and Joanne here.... welcome to delululand 

Andrea B

I started being her fan in 2010 but I became a stan when the BTW era started. she was literally everywhere, her sales were huge, she was performing on tv shows every week and doing interviews WW. she was like Taylor Swift, everyone hated her but at the same time everyone was talking about her.

but the joanne era is my favorite so far :party:

Esteban

I'm "fan" since Paparazzi at VMa's so the end of The fame era in 2009. But I'm here as a member only since the Joanne era.

Pamelaisley

The Fame era for me! 

I've been a Gaga stan for almost half my life :cryga:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

ArtGagaPop

I started looking more into her around tfm since she was so much played and talked about in my house and in school. I liked her songs and her music videos were kind of cool but then i didn't look more into her until i started hearing born this way and caught the Judas video during release day. 

After that i found this site, started following all news about her, watched all interviews and peformances and then when you and i became a single i also started to follow the charts. Never left the fandom since then :gaycat:

Started when Bad Romance came out :firega:

I was already kinda interested in her when I heard Poker Face, but Bad Romance made me a big fan :giveup:

I experienced each era differently tho, in TFM era I used to go to her old website to look for news or Google :poot: In the BTW era just through Google as well and started using Twitter. With ARTPOP and C2C, I was mostly on Twitter, I used to follow some of those big fan accounts. And in 2015 before the AHS era started, I joined GGD, leading to experience most of Joanne era here :vegas: 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

PerfectCure

I started stanning after hearing this back in July 2016... yeah, no idea.

I thought it was real for some reason so I started documenting myself about ARTPOP ACT II and about 3 months later I knew everything about her :laughga:

Archived