Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Is Gaga in Los Cabos, Mexico?

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

So for the past couple of albums before gaga announces/releases something new she has taken a vacation to Los Cabos, Mexico. 

She went to a resort there right before the ARTPOP era- 

LG-Monster34.jpg

As well as the Joanne era- 

PAY-Lady-Gaga.jpg

Now you might be wondering, 'why do you think she's there?' well, her make-up artist Sarah posted a photo on her Instagram from Los Cabos, Mexico.And as you know, Gaga usually takes her people on vacation with her. 

Am I going crazy, am I reading to much into this? Are there more dots that need connecting? Are we about to be hit with a new era?

6db.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kvnrp

I don't think there is a better picture to describe this fanbase when it comes to trying to figure out Gagas next move:

6db.jpg

Punktious
3 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

how long after her trip there was joanne released?

I think like June before the release if I remember correctly :gum:

Sunny
4 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

how long after her trip there was joanne released?

About month and a half before PI release

I like dancin', and ponies....

elijahfan

Um well, don't freak out guys, but Bobby Campbell is also in Mexico near Los Cabos :laughga:

EDIT: my bad, he's not near Los Cabos at all... but the point remains that the Haus is currently on vacation, some in the same country.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Um well, don't freak out guys, but Bobby Campbell is also in Mexico near Los Cabos :laughga:

This... and the VMA''s....

This is too much omg ::giveup:

End Racism Now

Arcanum
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Bobby...:v:

Well. I think that the day was quite stressful for her due to the passing of her friend. It wouldn't make sense if she uploaded anything. My guess is that we'll figure out the next few days. I hope it's the calm before the storm.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Breakdown

She's the queen of Los Cabos, México. :bon:

5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Omg. Maybe she's there!

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

and yes maybe she is there so she can get her energy loaded for the upcoming ASIB promo run which might start in September. Nothing LG6 related is coming before ASIB hunties mona-lisa.jpgHD_-e1371766318231.thumb.jp

Starbucks

I want to keep my expectations low and trying not to freaking out over a vacation :selena:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Andrea B
15 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

10 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

This... and the VMA''s....

This is too much omg ::giveup:

8 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

She's the queen of Los Cabos, México. :bon:

Omg. Maybe she's there!

guys... he's in Quintana Roo, Akumal. Los cabos is in the north of Mexico and Bobby is the south lmao he's not near Los cabos

Archived