Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Has Gaga had her break?

Jaume

Featured Posts

Jaume

Remember she said she wanted to have a break this year after the JWT at the premiere of her documentary... but I think she is been pretty busy recording stuff.

Is she having it now ?

NIGHTCRAWLER

I honestly dont know at all if she already did it, if she's doing it now, if she will do it later this year or if she will finally not make a break but yeah she's pretty silent these days even though she's recording stuff etc I think she has the time to rest 

Guest Adarsh

She went to Costa Rica during new year and had a relaxing week in the Hamptons. I guess that counts? :huh:

mister max

I dont think she is doing it... Back when she said that, ASIB was still planned in May and JWT wasnt rescheduled yet so it would have ended in December meaning she would have had more time to rest all the way until Vegas etc.

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Bradley

I feel like her breaks usually don't last very long. She's a workaholic and she just wants to work all the time and give us new music and performances, which I respect very much to be honest.

She called herself a studio rat.

Ms I am a local

Of course she didn’t!!!!!

She’s very busy and working her ass to feed her chickens in her farm!!! :koons:

Spoiler

And she’s giving birth to LG6 :sis:

Babel

Remember she changes her mind all the time, and also a "break" for her could mean a weekend in her Malibu House, strictly bouncing on Carino's meat.

Ziggy

Her breaks are always brief. I think she likes the vague, nebulous idea of a break but actually taking one is a whole other story. She likes to be kept busy, methinks.

GypsyBabe

I would imagine that right now (recording an album) is considered a “break” by her standards. I don’t think Gaga even knows what a break is...

⚯͛

Archived