Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
life

Gaga tweets about Zombie Boy's suicide, mental health

Coop

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Just watched an interview with him, he had such a cool personality. So laid back

so so sad

Reginald

Rest in power :unicorn:

Spoiler

I'm getting a little choked up right now. He seemed like such an iconic and unforgettable person. Wow. 

I kind of want to watch Born This Way now to see him again. 

xoxo Craig

I'm literally crying... He is an iconic figure from the BTW music video... reading the replies on this thread and what Gaga tweeted... We just don't deserve Gaga. She so kind, and caring, and really wants to do good in the world. I love her so much. 

She's so right; we have got to do more to tackle mental illness. Even just talking about it is helpful. I urge those who are suffering to seek the help they need, my PM box is open :hug:

End Racism Now

27monster27

I can't believe this. ☹ RIP Zombie Boy. Thank you Lady Gaga for fighting for those with mental health issues. It really means a lot. 🖤💜💛💚💙💓

he/him/his

Killa

Damn thats so sad... 

Unfortunately mental health issue runs deeper in the structure of the toxic socio economics. Together with us being fed with all kinds of artificial stuff and being sorrounded by toxic products daily

So sad. The pain one has to go through to end its life is just to horrible to imagine. 

Be positive monsters it gets tough but sooner or later youll get through. Dont let those thoughts eat you away

MANiCURE 6

When I first I though it was fake but then I saw this Gaga's post... It's a very sad day. :(

Archived