Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The Difference Between Gaga & Madonna

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
24 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

I really don't think she's trying to be rude to be honest. She just has a really wonky (read: terrible) sense of humour... She just thinks being bitchy is funny--and she always has, even in Truth or Dare

Yeah, that’s why I included the last part of my post. Perhaps that’s her humor with her fanbase and someone like me doesn’t get it and may perceive it as rude or disrespectful. 

I just don’t find being bitchy to people and purposely hurting peoples feelings as funny. :noparty:

⚯͛

elijahfan

There's actually a lot of humor in Madonna's bitchiness, so everything shouldn't be taken so literally

SexxxDreamz

I would've felt terrible if i was one of the guys.... I love how sweet Gaga was tho! (Also this ain't hate towards Madonna..I find some of her music quite enjoyable. :toofunny:

RadioIsOurs

Madonna sometimes just like to say things to be provocative and 'cause a commotion' to throw people off. That's how we got the 'reductive' line. :reductive:

Bradley

I've never found Madonna to be in any way 'benevolent'.

She might have a huge career but I've never imagined her as a friendly person. Even Gaga herself said that if she were an established artist, she would help young artists rise, when she was talking about Madonna to someone else.

27monster27

I know that this is really off topic, but are you the Lady Gaga fan account of YouTube with -Katie- in the title?

he/him/his

Archived