💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zombie Boy passes away

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Rick Genest who played Zombie Boy in the Born This Way video committed suicide a few minutes ago

If you live in The US, the National Suicide Prevention Hotline is 1-800-273-8255.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lad-gaga

The tattooed Canadian model and artist known as Zombie Boy, who was featured in Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" video, died Wednesday of an apparent suicide. He was 32.

RIP

Robagaga

Omg no this is awful I am shocked. I hope he is in a better place. 

My heart is broken. 

I hope he has found peace 
:heart: 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

lad-gaga

I literally made the same thread at the same time and could delete it.....how tragic is this news I literally can’t cope with the amount of suicides that have happened either around me personally or stories like this.

Panchecco

oh my god I'm speechless

he always seemed so nice and cute to me, I also had a crush on him for a while

and the fact that it's suicide at that young age makes it even harder to accept 

AlexanderMagno

What a shock! And what a terrible ending :( rest in peace.

Somehow, this makes you wonder about what happened. I'm sure lots of people admired him for his irreverent look, and most of the times we think that those who seem the bravest for doing the baldest things live more happily. But that might not be true.

TheLameMonster

So sad, his art and legacy will be remembered 

RIP ❤️🦄

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

Breakdown

May he rest in peace. I'm really sorry for his family and friends.

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

littlepotter

jesus christ not suicide. i thought he had cancer or something which is why he tattooed his body... maybe he didn't want the disease to win... or maybe o'm thinking of a different story. this is so sad.

chaeri pls

DelusionalGaga

This is so sad. You just never know what someone is going through on the inside and I wish people could have known so they could have helped. RIP :ohno:

Archived