69 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• LG6 in 2018
    • LG6 single in 2018
    • Nothing connected to LG6 in 2018

Featured Posts

ViktorStone
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

My official position on the matter is that LG6 ain't coming 'till after C3C in September 2019... but that's just me. :oops:

HandmadeGiantIvorybilledwoodpecker-max-1

Silvestro Devacelli
36 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Maybe they meant the "2018 Radio" is ours, as in, there's a radio with the model number 2018 and we own it. :triggered:

you are aliiiiveeee :flutter:

LadyLuca

Read my title and the signiture-

Im LadyLuca and I know the truth since Joanne came out.   I expect a song to come out besides the ASIB soundtrack ones tho. A song not releated to LG6 but there to give Vegas more promo

Slutlamp

With all the teasing and looks I thought so, until the Friday the ticketmaster thing happened, how djws said there would be an open q&a, and all that. Then total blackout silence from her, despite the tweet about demi and zombie boy

theahsfan
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Who said #2018TheRadioIsOurs?  Mark Nilan?  And when was it first said?  Is it possible at the time Mark said it, he was just assuming the album was coming in 2018 but didn't know for sure?

In any case, again, no, LG6 is not coming in 2018.

HE LITERALLY SAID A FEW WEEKS AGO THAT THE MUSIC THEY WERE WORKING ON IS COMING THIS YEAR (THAT OBVIOUSLY ISNT ASIB) STOP BEING SO DUMB 

Delulu Rogers

Doesn’t she need new music thought to promote Vegas? She can’t perform the same songs she just did a 6 month American tour for...

Spartacus
1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

HE LITERALLY SAID A FEW WEEKS AGO THAT THE MUSIC THEY WERE WORKING ON IS COMING THIS YEAR (THAT OBVIOUSLY ISNT ASIB) STOP BEING SO DUMB 

"This year" as in 2018 or "this year" as in the next 365 days?  And don't be [CENSORED] :huntyga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived