Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna on today's music landscape: "Everyone sounds the same"

sipthistea

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

Says who. Whos desperate of hits. Who tried to fit in a lot of celebrities in a music video which end up looking tacky

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cunty whore
4 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I secretly want everyone to be eliminated so I can rise from the ashes, edges intact, as supreme ruler.  

powvwYWJg

where is that gif come from 

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, Adlinazee said:

where is that gif come from 

Its some ASMR lady :laughga:

⚯͛

BLACKOUTbritney
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Rebel Heart has nothing in common with Hard Candy and MDNA

He means each album has followed current trends at the time. Hard Candy was literally Future Sex/Lovesounds meets Loose. Nothing groundbreaking and extremely similar to albums released 2 years earlier 

FadMadonsterStan

Well hopefully this is a sign that her music won’t be trash because 2008 and forward her album quality overall got worse and worse over the years. Please give us a good high quality album like Ray Of Light or Confessions :giveup:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Maleficent
2 minutes ago, Californian100 said:

Well hopefully this is a sign that her music won’t be trash because 2008 and forward her album quality overall got worse and worse over the years. Please give us a good high quality album like Ray Of Light or Confessions :giveup:

ROL and Confessions were good but I still believe that American Life trumps them all (and music is a close second). Thank god she’s working with Mirwais. He has always delivered!

Eddie

Her last albums sound like anything but new :smh: they obviously were following the trend of that year...Madge I'll believe you when I listen to your "new sound that doesn't sound like something from this year" :laughga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

I strongly believe she will deliver! She's been doing the album in all peace this time. She herself has been frustrated with modern album making processes. And besides, RH is a great album even if not quite polished. Much better than many many many pop album released since👀

SEXODUS

She spilled some hot burning tea. 

Now she better practice what she preaches ‘cause otherwise she’s another one of them. 

Hyperballad

not gonna get excited because theres 2 outcomes :messga: 

1) she delivers a masterpiece and were left with a masterpiece, possibly her best since Confessions :firega: 

2) she ends up making generic-collab music and were all devastated :crossed:

Hyperballad
5 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Says who. Whos desperate of hits. Who tried to fit in a lot of celebrities in a music video which end up looking tacky

not Madonna because I pretend that video you’re referencing doesn’t exist :huntyga:

MyQueen
7 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

G.U.Y:madge:

Archived