๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

funny

GGD has gone berserk

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

I just saw how these three questions were asked today and couldn't stop laughing..

ap9x04.jpg

You know this is just my opinion, right?

The Louvre

Withdrawal symptoms. We've been having them since the Grammy's. Probably also PTSD after those awards went to Eddy Sheeran.

Only two months left till ASIB fellow cult membersย :koons:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

RAMROD

I was in IRL when this happened :diane:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Spartacus

Well we got theย Joanne album less than 2 years ago, 'The Cure' last year, 'Joanne (WDYTYG)' and 'Your Song' this year, perhaps the ASIB soundtrack and another version of 'I Want Your Love' next month, a Vegas residency that we'll at least get some HQ fan-cam video footage of in December, C3C and possibly LG6 next year.ย  Can you blame us for not being satisfied? :classy:

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

Robo Ga
55 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Well we got theย Joanne album less than 2 years ago, 'The Cure' last year, 'Joanne (WDYTYG)' and 'Your Song' this year, perhaps the ASIB soundtrack and another version of 'I Want Your Love' next month, a Vegas residency that we'll at least get some HQ fan-cam video footage of in December, C3C and possibly LG6 next year.ย  Can you blame us for not being satisfied? :classy:

Exactly.... this is always the tipping pointย :derpga:ย 

Our insanity will only get worse from here LOLLLLLย 

๐Ÿค–โšก๏ธ

TheAlpha
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

:ladyhaha:

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Archived